TAMANUT Member 4 Member For: 18y 1m 5d Posted 04/09/08 03:13 AM Posted 04/09/08 03:13 AM Hi Im new to the forum, but enough about meI want to get a set of Petrol Wheels and I no that some suppliers in Australia stock some of these wheels, my problem is the wheels that I want I cannot find in Aust anywhere, as far as I can find the only way I can get the wheels is to import them myself.Anyone here had to do the same thing, or maybe im just being to picky with my choice
ETM Member 1,194 Member For: 19y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: syd south Posted 04/09/08 03:23 AM Posted 04/09/08 03:23 AM First up have you tried emailing the head office? They may be able to send a set in with their next order to a local supplier.Failing that you need to find a seller who will arrange the freight, also if they will say the value is under AU$1000 it will save you paying duty and gst when they hit customs in australia, not to mention it will save you time aswell.Then go and wait by your letterbox
TAMANUT Member 4 Member For: 18y 1m 5d Posted 04/09/08 03:36 AM Author Posted 04/09/08 03:36 AM Ive looked everywhere for the email address to Petrol wheels in the US but no luck so far, I dont even know if I can get the wheels to suit fitment, at least with an email I could send off the Specs and see if they have them to fit or at least be made for me, money atm isnt a major factor, ill pay whatever if I can get my hands on them
midnight Member 62 Member For: 18y 3m 23d Gender: Male Location: s/west Victoria Posted 04/09/08 03:51 AM Posted 04/09/08 03:51 AM [email protected].You must have looked a hard as my wife does.....took about 20 sec's.
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 04/09/08 03:52 AM Posted 04/09/08 03:52 AM Ive looked everywhere for the email address to Petrol wheels in the US but no luck so far, I dont even know if I can get the wheels to suit fitment, at least with an email I could send off the Specs and see if they have them to fit or at least be made for me, money atm isnt a major factor, ill pay whatever if I can get my hands on themhave you tried these guys ??http://www.magwheel.com.au/Petrol%20wheels.htmI have been there before and they had most of the range there available for falcon fitment they are pretty helpful also if they don't have it will get it best of luck
TAMANUT Member 4 Member For: 18y 1m 5d Posted 04/09/08 04:09 AM Author Posted 04/09/08 04:09 AM Ive been to busy looking at these concentrate
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 22d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 04/09/08 04:54 AM Posted 04/09/08 04:54 AM Looks like an SSV rim with a bit of dish....
Guest Guests Posted 05/09/08 01:09 AM Posted 05/09/08 01:09 AM First up have you tried emailing the head office? They may be able to send a set in with their next order to a local supplier.Failing that you need to find a seller who will arrange the freight, also if they will say the value is under AU$1000 it will save you paying duty and gst when they hit customs in australia, not to mention it will save you time aswell.Then go and wait by your letterbox Anything over $1ooo only requires GST if it's made in the usa, good old free trade agreement. But if you try to get them to say the bill was under $1ooo, make sure it's under 1k including shipping and rate conversion as they are now cracking down on the limit.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now