strettan Member 36 Member For: 17y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 17/04/11 08:04 AM Posted 17/04/11 08:04 AM My bad.... Haha thanks for clearing that up tocchi :S well I know that 20x9.5 running 275 fit in the rear. Had some fitted, but didn't like the look once they were fitted. So still running my phoon rims. This rim deciding business is heavy haha
karps Member 14 Member For: 16y 2d Posted 21/09/11 12:40 AM Posted 21/09/11 12:40 AM I had 9.5" on the rear ...anything over 9" with the intention of SSL your going to need to roll/lip the guardsbut fat tyres look sooooo good from the backSorry for the late reply. I got the 20x10's fitted on the rear with SSL's. I did have issues with scrubbing when it came under load. We got rid of this by machining the inside of the wheels 3mm. There is stuff all room, but it does not scrub with a full car / boot; so I'm happy.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/09/11 12:52 AM Posted 21/09/11 12:52 AM What do you mean by scrubbing? Inside or outside? I ask as I'm about to go down this road and really don't want to machine the wheels.
Brods Member 433 Member For: 16y 2m 11d Gender: Male Posted 21/09/11 01:16 AM Posted 21/09/11 01:16 AM My front right tyre scrubs at full lock. 19x8.5 +35 with 245/35 rubber. On lovells SL. What can I do to stop it? Would going a 245/30 be the better option? 1
shanerobertson Member 35 Member For: 15y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Geraldton W.A. Posted 26/09/11 05:56 AM Posted 26/09/11 05:56 AM Have to ask if the offsets to run on the 20"x10 rear is better if it's +35 to + 38 and higher or +35 and lower to get all the rubber inside the guards? If Tocchi runs his 19"x10.5 at +23 will this translate to 20"s as well? Maybe just a 20"x 10 will do.Also from what I've read, do not compare what can fit on an FG to the BA/BF with the factory mods to the suspension placement (something about ball joints on BA/BF get in the way, not FG's)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now