Aux Problem

Slammer

• Member For: 17y 29d

Hi guys,

I've just installed the ford AUX booster from ASL and found that it kint doesn't work/I cant get it to work prop. Prior to this I had the non boosted AUX cable and it appeared to work fine.

The issue is that its very fussy when the ICC chooses to work or not. Some times it might give me the option to go into AUX other times not. I have taken the ICC out prior to run some cables for my dvd deck that I will be putting in.

I have checked all of the cables under the ICC they all appear fine, the car starts up and I have all of the speakers working.

One time I had it in AUX and it was playing of my IPOD for about 40s, I just stepped out of the car and then it went back to AM.

To add to the fun I have a ford phone kit and it still works fine.

After spending the entire day of :spoton: around with this I have only seen the AUX screen prob 2-3 times and they wore 100% random. :nono:

I'm hoping someone might know where I should start looking/ do. :blink:

Thankyou.

• BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 8m 4d

Check the fitting.. There is a loop wire that enables the Aux to "switch" on. You will find it in the plud on the end of your aux cable

• Member For: 17y 29d

well I finely got around to checking the connections again and it all seams fine. I also tried the fctory I pod connecter(without the booster). had the same issue.

• 1 year later...
  • Member For: 14y 7m 19d

well I finely got around to checking the connections again and it all seams fine. I also tried the fctory I pod connecter(without the booster). had the same issue.

Did you ever get this sorted? I am having the same trouble. I checked the connections and they look fine...