Slammer Member 81 Member For: 19y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Motherland Posted 13/08/08 12:27 PM Posted 13/08/08 12:27 PM Hi guys,I've just installed the ford AUX booster from ASL and found that it kint doesn't work/I cant get it to work prop. Prior to this I had the non boosted AUX cable and it appeared to work fine.The issue is that its very fussy when the ICC chooses to work or not. Some times it might give me the option to go into AUX other times not. I have taken the ICC out prior to run some cables for my dvd deck that I will be putting in. I have checked all of the cables under the ICC they all appear fine, the car starts up and I have all of the speakers working.One time I had it in AUX and it was playing of my IPOD for about 40s, I just stepped out of the car and then it went back to AM.To add to the fun I have a ford phone kit and it still works fine. After spending the entire day of around with this I have only seen the AUX screen prob 2-3 times and they wore 100% random. I'm hoping someone might know where I should start looking/ do. Thankyou.
MICKAJ Member 245 Member For: 18y 7m 3d Posted 15/08/08 02:55 AM Posted 15/08/08 02:55 AM Sounds like a dodgy or loose wire/connection.
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 24d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 15/08/08 09:11 AM Posted 15/08/08 09:11 AM Check the fitting.. There is a loop wire that enables the Aux to "switch" on. You will find it in the plud on the end of your aux cable
Slammer Member 81 Member For: 19y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Motherland Posted 16/08/08 01:06 AM Author Posted 16/08/08 01:06 AM Will dothnx
Prove It Member 198 Member For: 18y 3m 17d Gender: Male Posted 18/08/08 07:13 AM Posted 18/08/08 07:13 AM I had the same problem with mine and it just ended up being a loose connection. easy as :D
Slammer Member 81 Member For: 19y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Motherland Posted 18/08/08 08:46 AM Author Posted 18/08/08 08:46 AM well I finely got around to checking the connections again and it all seams fine. I also tried the fctory I pod connecter(without the booster). had the same issue.
shiftybugger Member 3 Member For: 17y 9d Posted 20/11/09 01:18 AM Posted 20/11/09 01:18 AM well I finely got around to checking the connections again and it all seams fine. I also tried the fctory I pod connecter(without the booster). had the same issue.Did you ever get this sorted? I am having the same trouble. I checked the connections and they look fine...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now