SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 10d Gender: Male Posted 10/08/08 10:27 AM Posted 10/08/08 10:27 AM a chick... jease, I've been sprung!I always tried to get the gf to drive it around the hills to practise for when I needed a designated driver. I only had limited success with thatI hope you haven't seen my current hairdresser mobile PS: Hi Scribby (what's all that about)Clearly I am a hanger-on
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 11/08/08 07:16 AM Author Posted 11/08/08 07:16 AM a chick... jease, I've been sprung!I always tried to get the gf to drive it around the hills to practise for when I needed a designated driver. I only had limited success with thatI hope you haven't seen my current hairdresser mobile Nope havent seen it yet, but im guessing it has your plates on it. If I see ya ill be sure to make u wish you never sold yours
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 11/08/08 10:28 AM Posted 11/08/08 10:28 AM Hello J-rod!! Long time no see/hear buddy.Glad you finally got your wish of a turbs!
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 12/08/08 07:12 AM Author Posted 12/08/08 07:12 AM Hey marcus hows things? Still got the green machine...last time I was around you were running mid 12'sHad to work hard for T but it paid off, now I just gotta control myself from not spending anymore money, but if I hand around here I dont like my chances
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/08/08 08:11 AM Posted 12/08/08 08:11 AM Hey Jarrod, welcome back mate.I thought you had done something silly like getting married
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 12/08/08 09:01 AM Author Posted 12/08/08 09:01 AM Hey luke, hows it going mate.What the hell is that in your avatar, what happened to the T.Nah just kidding mate its a nice looking car, hope its serving well.Married?????? haha you gotta be kidding the girlfriend is dreaming if she thinks that's happening while I have a full wallet and a stock T
Ryan Legacy Donating Member 235 Member For: 18y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/08/08 01:21 AM Posted 13/08/08 01:21 AM Had to work hard for T but it paid off, now I just gotta control myself from not spending anymore money, but if I hand around here I dont like my chancesMate that sounds exactly like the very same words everyone utters when the first pick up there T's..I lasted a whole 6 months before succuming...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now