Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
Yeah except that all the little delinquents between Melbourne and SYdney would have "borrowed" the wheels, the stereo, the seats, the steering wheel, and anything else that wasn't bolted down.....

Good point! Didn't think of that ... :unsure:

  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 1Each
  • Guests
Posted

Orderd end May 4weeks wait and love her . Been told ,some yards will give you a good price but if someone wants to pay more thay will change your order and sell it to them.

p.s I had the premium sound and auto options.

  • Team Blueprint
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 28d
Posted

Got the s****s and chased it up again last night and was told that it had been built and ready for wholesale. I was stunned to say the least but was asked to call back again today just to confirm as I was talking to a different guy at John McGRATH.

Rang back this morning and yes, the info I was given was wrong but lo and behold I finally have a SIDO #. The build date is 1st week in September and I should have it by mid-Sep.

Had a whinge and said that it was unacceptable in this day and age (being as it takes 3 days to build the car!!) to have to wait so long. He said that the same thing happened with SS Commodores last year. I said that was rubbish and I could get into an SS within a week now. He replied that was because no one wanted them any more. Couldve fooled me ! I see a lot more SS's around than XR6Ts. With that attitude I was just about to be the next SS owner but, as I have hung in this long I will wait the extra 3 weeks but if it aint here by then I wont be getting it. No car is worth that wait, particularly not an Australian one.

Ford and Ford dealers around this country I hope you are reading this. Your delivery times and delivery service are piss poor. I wonder, when the novelty dies off, what the delivery times will suddenly drop to ? Its is outrageous that people shell out up to $50K a car and have to wait. Get with the program. Put on more people at the factory, incur some overtime (workers will gladly work it). You are losing so many customers beacuse of these ridiculous waits !! WAKE UP TO YOURSELVES ! Just because you have a sensational product it doesnt sell itself, and I know of at least 3 sales you have been done out of when I tell my mates of my wait.

My whinge ends !! :unsure:

  • Great rack
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong Vic.
Posted

Yeh, it's not good Velvet Glove, but try to keep cool & hang in there.........it's worth it!!

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 6d
  • Location: Ipswich...along the goat track
Posted

My brother ordered one a week after I did and will recieve it earlier than I will mine. I ordered mine a week before his. He gets his in August(late) and mine will arrive September (late). Brothers is a XR6 N/A mine XR6T. his sido is also 300 in front of mine

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...