Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 08/08/08 08:53 AM Posted 08/08/08 08:53 AM On this forum full of grown-ups, we like to refer to “police officers” as just that, perhaps even “cops”. Anything else that errs on the side of being juvenile and pathetic will be removed and a warning placed on your account.Now feel free to carry on the conversation if we can be adults.Lords of the bitumen will also be accepted.I.B.
mercuryturbo Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer Legacy Donating Member 1,724 Member For: 20y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Fear and Loathing in Callala Bay Posted 08/08/08 09:02 AM Posted 08/08/08 09:02 AM Gaylords of the bitumen will also be accepted.I.B.Sorry IB couldnt resist.
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 7d Gender: Male Posted 08/08/08 09:10 AM Posted 08/08/08 09:10 AM Are they cost cutting by only running headlights on one side of the car?
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 08/08/08 09:11 AM Posted 08/08/08 09:11 AM Sorry IB couldnt resist.It will probably get deleted anyway, but then again its half funny so it might stick around for a bit.I.B.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 08/08/08 10:00 AM Posted 08/08/08 10:00 AM Are they cost cutting by only running headlights on one side of the car? They flash alternatively drongo Not that I would know...never had one come up behind me with the bells going
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 08/08/08 12:54 PM Posted 08/08/08 12:54 PM I thought that too, but the roof ones arent on so unlikely. Probably a Ford quality issue. Recall pending.I.B.
NVT Formerly EGOBFXR6 Legacy Donating Member 1,111 Member For: 18y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 08/08/08 04:36 PM Posted 08/08/08 04:36 PM Does anyone know of any in Perth at the moment?The onl one I can se that's even half decent is a 2006 BFII XR6T with 50xxxKm's on it for $23,990...I don't want to pay that, but its all we've got...My ears are open if any of you know Cheers,dan
Grudgee Every Mod's Favourite Member Member 1,496 Member For: 18y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/08/08 02:38 AM Posted 09/08/08 02:38 AM On this forum full of grown-ups,Please point them out.Anything else that errs on the side of being juvenile and pathetic will be removed...is that why only 4 of my 1000ish posts are still viewable? Did the forum 5-0 kill them?
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 09/08/08 09:54 AM Posted 09/08/08 09:54 AM Please point them out.is that why only 4 of my 1000ish posts are still viewable? Did the forum 5-0 kill them?Get use to it. Happens to me all the time.I.B.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 09/08/08 10:12 AM Posted 09/08/08 10:12 AM Harden up
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now