Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, Victoria
Posted

debadge that mofo!! ;) trust me looks better :Welcome2FordXR6t:

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
All Very Nice,

I picked up mine on Friday and it's awsome. White M6 XR6t Ute with luxury pack (18' wheels) .

I have to ask, why the Lux pack and 18" wheels?

I've ordered the same thing (white XR6T luxury pack) but auto, and am still wondering if I've done the right thing going back to 18"s as the dealer is only doing a no cost swap from the 19"s std in the Luxury pack.

Personally I like the look of the 18"s better, tyres are cheaper, ride more complaint, higher load rating (IIRC), etc

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)
ok still wet here so got some wet shots

Can anyone tell me, is that the auto cooler you can see in the top grille in your first closeup pic? http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...st&id=39430 If not, what cooler is it (engine / power steering?)

I ask as I notice the auto cooler is listed as an option for the turbo sedans, but it's not on the list for utes.

Edited by FGXR6TUTE
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 19d
Posted

I wouldnt worry about it mate, For the cheap price of the Luxury pack, you can change the wheels later on.

Ive got the same on order, due tomorrow , lol, maybe, please :idunno:

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 19d
Posted

Nice Rig , Monza ive got the same deal coming only in another colour , too old for that now, lol, but I really love the Hot Colours .

I just couldnt live with then anymore , lol .

I want to blend in , not stand out ;)

Mines due tomorrow, bunt aint gonna happen , oh well , Ive waited this lomng doeasnt really matter ,as long as I get what I want :)

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Cranny East
Posted (edited)
Nice Rig , Monza ive got the same deal coming only in another colour , too old for that now, lol, but I really love the Hot Colours .

I just couldnt live with then anymore , lol .

I want to blend in , not stand out ;)

Mines due tomorrow, bunt aint gonna happen , oh well , Ive waited this lomng doeasnt really matter ,as long as I get what I want :)

haha. I actually ordered ego originally cos I really like the darker colours especially ego. For some reason I changed my mind a week later and went with the Octane, not sure why lol. The day I picked it up it was parked next to an Ego ute and im happy I changed my mind, im not a bright coloured car person but im pleased with my ute!! had an oil leak from turbo feed line in the first week but all fixed and happy as larry

PS spooner you will be very happy with your purchase, I waited over 2 months for mine and was worth the wait

Edited by monza1414
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 19d
Posted

Haha Monza,

Octane was my pick of the colours , but I couldnt do it , lol , picked a Seduce instead just for something different , lol .

Ive always had bright hot coloured cars , all my life , needed a change and besides the funniest thing is I picked it after my Carlton Draught can , which is my favourite

When im not driving of course :innocent:

Might had considered a VB green , but they dont do that one ,lol.

Pick it up in a couple of days, dealer rang , All go, nearly ready to go and get it .

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 19d
Posted

Besides I was going to buy a new FPV until I saw a pic , but couldnt come at the overly gay blackouts , like a Drag Queens makeup Running ? :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 19d
Posted

Hi Monza ,

Got it :) Your right , was well worth the wait mate, makes up for everything I was disapointed about in my 2005 BA MkII 8 ute. Is a totaly different car in , ride, handling , effortless seamless power from down low , quiet with just a nice whistle sound at times , I had a system on my BA and the drone sound and noise at low speed was a constant irritation , only sounded right when full noise ,which you never do :(

The 6 speed auto is a gem , the interior quality of the luxury pack well worth ever cent , over my BA which I had the same, but apart from seats, everything else looked cheap and tacky as any normal ute :( Is a huge improvement and I really like the setup and lack of plastic looking leather on the door trims etc.

So far so good, Ive only had it 2 days, looks superb in the colour I picked, classy , and gets heaps of comments, and no one even noticed its a turbo , I only have a small black turbo badge on the back, suits the colour and hard to see. Mirrors better, interior room and space better, ute body tray new adjustable sliding clamps a bonus and very usefull :)

Will post some pics tomorrow when its light ,lol, if I can wait that long, lol .

Cheers Mate. :unsure:

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 19d
Posted

Couldnt wait , I picked it up late and is the 1st shots when I got home ,lol, I start and finish work in the dark apart from weekends, so I will take some snaps tomorrow . Is a great colour as changes with the light , only looks metallic dark red in full sun, other than that looks burgandy or so , I must admit I was a dit dubious when I ordered it , but so far impressed , :beerchug:

What do you reckon ??

post-16259-1220004730_thumb.jpg

post-16259-1220004777_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...