Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Well after getting washed out last week it looks as though the weather will be sweet tomorrow.

I'm heading out...anyone else?

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

Considering going to WSID tomorrow night for a watch, but I will definately be there next week to see ETM Leigh's new set-up run!

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Dapto
Posted

I reckon there's a good chance he might be there tommorow, I hope he gets it sorted and turns up. Sounds tougher than the video shows look forward to seeing it go down the track

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 2m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: N.S.W, Sydney
Posted

I'll be going over to take a look.

A CV customer car should be out tonight, KIL351 VL Turbo.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: syd south
Posted

I wont be there nor will julian, his car was still in the shop with no diff centre I believe

I did a head gasket on the dyno, I have had no luck with these gaskets

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

Really? Stock gasket or aftermarket Leigh?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 2m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: N.S.W, Sydney
Posted

Julian (KIL351) made it out there after all.

8.7 @ 157 M.P.H first time out is f*cking on fire!

Good to see Con and Vic out there crewing with him.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...