Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

hahaha no! I was at the drag day and a guy came up too me and asked what the f6 had done to it. I replied its just got a set of hotdogs (taking the piss) he then proceed to tell me that it was running very good times considering it had only exhust mods.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Loitering in SEQ
Posted

hehe that will keep them guessing, he'll s*&t him self next time he pulls up at thelights with a T or f6 beside him.

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 20d
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
hahaha no! I was at the drag day and a guy came up too me and asked what the f6 had done to it. I replied its just got a set of hotdogs (taking the piss) he then proceed to tell me that it was running very good times considering it had only exhust mods.

hahaha!!! I see.... :roflmbo:

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gympie
Posted

This is an awesome vid, you can hear the work done to the Late model camira and the big show off burnout. Its even better when you bat them on the street in a standard looking car. Top work paul!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...