becks Member 56 Member For: 18y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: albury Posted 11/07/08 10:34 AM Posted 11/07/08 10:34 AM The black will look sweet. You could allways upgrade brakes latter.
Doogstar Member 276 Member For: 19y 9m 5d Posted 11/07/08 10:40 AM Posted 11/07/08 10:40 AM Black will look great, but those rims look like multi-fit rims to me judging by the stud holes. Have been told they won't fit with our offset. Best to check that out.
antigravity Member 332 Member For: 20y 15d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast!!!! QLD Posted 11/07/08 10:43 AM Author Posted 11/07/08 10:43 AM Hmmm I haven't gotten to that point yet... More just thinking about the overall style of the wheel.What range of offsets should I be looking for?about +35?
Doogstar Member 276 Member For: 19y 9m 5d Posted 11/07/08 10:46 AM Posted 11/07/08 10:46 AM (edited) 5x114.3 Edited 11/07/08 10:46 AM by Doogstar
antigravity Member 332 Member For: 20y 15d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast!!!! QLD Posted 11/07/08 10:48 AM Author Posted 11/07/08 10:48 AM Ohhh... yeah, I know the 5x114.3 thing... Both those wheels are 5x114.3...
YellowTurbo Member 163 Member For: 20y 13d Gender: Male Location: Darwin Posted 11/07/08 01:57 PM Posted 11/07/08 01:57 PM Dave, I don't like either of those rims... Go for a staggered set of 19's.Look at tempetyres site...Dale
CJ_AK cj_ak Legacy Donating Member 5,077 Member For: 19y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: Ropes Crossing Posted 11/07/08 08:54 PM Posted 11/07/08 08:54 PM I like the second wheel posted. I agree with you, I havent seen too many red T's with balck rims. Even if this was the case, who cares. They look sh!t hot!!!!
antigravity Member 332 Member For: 20y 15d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast!!!! QLD Posted 12/07/08 05:38 AM Author Posted 12/07/08 05:38 AM Dave, I don't like either of those rims... Go for a staggered set of 19's.Look at tempetyres site...DaleI have no idea what a staggered set of 19's is!I had a look at that website... will check it out again and post what I like...
antigravity Member 332 Member For: 20y 15d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast!!!! QLD Posted 12/07/08 05:46 AM Author Posted 12/07/08 05:46 AM (edited) These are the only falcon size wheels I like on tempetyres:andbut those last ones aren't really black...love these, but I'm guessing they're expensive: Edited 12/07/08 05:50 AM by antigravity
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/07/08 06:24 AM Posted 12/07/08 06:24 AM Black is gettin pretty common that's why I went Chrome on Red, But black on red would look tuff.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now