Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 11d
Posted

OK how about we look at the 4th of may to head out to Willowbank for a bit of a play?

the weather should be nice and cool by then and this gives everyone a month to get organized.

How does that sound guys?

I'm in mate..

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

The south roads aren't bad at the moment. Did a night run the other week with the PF crew.

Something like meet a nerang. Then along nerang-murwillumbah rd, up the good bit of beachmont and back down. Then down to Murwillumbah. From there Burringbah range is the best bit of road your going to find at the moment. Then back up the highway if one desires.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=nerang&daddr=beechmont+to:murwillumbah+to:burringbar+to:yatala&geocode=FSXFVP4d6MMjCSlrtlnXFBqRazHgpN7zWqMCBQ%3BFaXTUv4dMIghCSm5aofH59-QazEQoN7zWqMCBQ%3BFebDT_4dkaIkCSnh7KLLx--QazGgKkSQtAkGBQ%3BFbsmTv4ddMslCSkbYTJVEPGQazHA8kOQtAkGBA%3BFaHjWP4dxvohCSkfmmAbv2qRazFQn97zWqMCBQ&hl=en&mra=ls&sll=-28.259635,153.693237&sspn=0.512873,1.229095&ie=UTF8&ll=-27.970147,154.061279&spn=1.028512,2.458191&z=9

Otherwise Mt Lindsay boarder run is pretty good still also, was out there the other weekend.

Either way you want a night run and late start to ensure no traffic or animals at dusk etc.

How many runs does one get these days at the drags? Be curious what the LPG taxi can manage.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 6m 14d
Posted

News update from my last post: Left car at Dealer for 4 days...They could not find the leak through the aerial..But I got a new gearknob and boot surround.. I left it there for 4 days so they could pull the dash out and fix the radio..They told me it now works...Still no A.M stations and 4zzzfm still crackles...Fail..

On the plus side: I complained again about the 2 front discs with ridges in them since last July and the poor maching atempt they tried to palm off on me..Told I would have to pay for the discs..Then find 2 new ones put on discreetly for me today :D Gas strut fixed on hardlid..That was very painful every time u opened it,had to prop it up.

I-pod adapter fell to bits over last 2 weeks..Not covered by warranty..Had to pay $90 for new part&fitted for free..I will be more careful with it from now on....Apart from the radio..I was impressed with service..But I would not let them service it again...Now off for 30,000km service and it's looking almost like new.

That Beechmont cruise looks like a great loop :)

Guest XR09
  • Guests
Posted

My Ipod adapter just shat itself and Pacific Ford replaced it under warranty. Don't accept that crap. Lots fall to bits.

  • Brisbanes Resident Detailer
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my Cabin Outside Brisbane.
Posted

Which dealer?

  • Brisbanes Resident Detailer
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my Cabin Outside Brisbane.
Posted

Go to Torque in Brendale. Metro were great at sales but have been sh*te ever since. I went back to enquiry on a car for my missus recently and the sales team seem to be sh*te now as well. Had no time for me and just wanted to get back into the office to continue their chat.

Torque have a good team of guys in the service centre, they are helpful and courteous and had no problems with warranty. My clutch sh*t itself a couple of weeks ago, had the car back 2 days later no questions asked.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...