tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/11/10 05:01 AM Posted 09/11/10 05:01 AM lolAll I can do is either Sat 4th or Sun 5th Dec, what say you freaks? And any special preference for a root route...was thinking Samford, Mt Glorious, Wivenhoe, Toowomba? Done it before but never gets boring - and a few new faces that probably haven't been on some of those roads.I.e. something like this
FPV6T UNDERCOAT CRUISER!!! Legacy Donating Member 1,655 Member For: 17y 8m 11d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 09/11/10 09:13 AM Posted 09/11/10 09:13 AM Tab,Samford, Mt Glorious, Wivenhoe is where go riding the bikes,(5 of us) great fun on a bike with the twisty sections so would be good in the phoon as well.!!
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/11/10 10:01 AM Posted 09/11/10 10:01 AM That's the only problem...so many temporary citizens getting around on the wrong side of the road on blind corners etc.But that's usually only in the direction we'd be travelling; all in hurry to get to the cafe to sip their soy lattes or whatever it is you/they do
FPV6T UNDERCOAT CRUISER!!! Legacy Donating Member 1,655 Member For: 17y 8m 11d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 09/11/10 10:37 AM Posted 09/11/10 10:37 AM its usually a double cappachino for me,Tab!!
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 17d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 09/11/10 11:03 AM Posted 09/11/10 11:03 AM (edited) yeah I am keen for a cruise too trent but I dont have a spare weekend til december either would have to be a sunday for me Edited 09/11/10 11:04 AM by Ace
Rancidpunx Brisbanes Resident Detailer Legacy Donating Member 950 Member For: 17y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: In my Cabin Outside Brisbane. Posted 09/11/10 10:11 PM Posted 09/11/10 10:11 PM Heaps of Cops about at the moment out here, more than usual. Count me in though.
Brooksy4L Member 8 Member For: 17y 3m 4d Posted 10/11/10 10:15 AM Posted 10/11/10 10:15 AM I'd be keen for a boosted ford drive also..
FPV6T UNDERCOAT CRUISER!!! Legacy Donating Member 1,655 Member For: 17y 8m 11d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 10/11/10 10:29 AM Posted 10/11/10 10:29 AM hey Stink,you goin to change ya avi to your current car anytime soon?
Stink Senior Moron Legacy Donating Member 1,059 Member For: 17y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast..... somewhere Posted 10/11/10 11:10 AM Posted 10/11/10 11:10 AM (edited) lol Yeah I'll have a crack at it soon when I've got some time on my hands because I usually stuff it up then get tab to re size the photo for me Its still stock as a rock on the outside and I've got a couple of things in mind for the cosmetics, but I'm looking at more BHP first. Edited 10/11/10 11:14 AM by turbo.vixen No need to quote post directly above
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 11/11/10 12:39 AM Posted 11/11/10 12:39 AM lol...was going to mention something along the lines of 'probably because it took him long enough to get the current one there' What was that James? Tea & scones at your place first?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now