Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Azzman
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

yeah this is true, it does look a lot better. I know you can buy specific paint for doing this, Did you just use any old paint or did you use the special paint?

  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

I believe it was a heat resistant paint, I had my machinist do it while the block was being prepped, sorry I can't give you the exact details

  • Azzman
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

ah that's ok, I'm just wondering wether I should do it now. My N/A BF is receiving a turbo soon so I might paint the block while the engines out of the car in pieces haha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...