XR6TURBST5 Member 92 Member For: 20y 2m 24d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 18/06/08 10:54 PM Posted 18/06/08 10:54 PM Can you guys give me some advice on how to get 300rwk from my BA Phoon??What course should I follow?
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/06/08 02:24 AM Posted 19/06/08 02:24 AM Valve springs (depending on the build date)CatInjectorsFuel PumpCustom tuneIf you want to get to 300 and over you'll need to chuck a bigger cooler on it.Check out the sponsors in your local area
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 12d Gender: Male Posted 19/06/08 02:51 AM Posted 19/06/08 02:51 AM f6 valve springs should be fine..add a cooler and you should be there!
F6 381 Member 88 Member For: 19y 7m 12d Posted 19/06/08 04:12 AM Posted 19/06/08 04:12 AM Air filter ( BMC ) ( K&N )InjectorsWalbro Fuel PumpCapa Box & Custom tuneFull exhaust SystemCeramic ClutchBOVThis will see you just over 300rwkw and your stock cooler is good to 330rwkw but you will lose power through heak soak on warm days but if you just want 300rwkw it will be fine.You will also need a better clutch as it will slip at that level of power. I did these mods and got 316rwkw then I added the Plazmaman crossover pipes and it went to 327rwkw and if I wanted any more power I had to do my turbo actuator.This cost a fair bit of coin as I did it over a period of time and if I could do it again the Nizpro stage 2 kit would have been my choice and I would have saved some coin on many dyno runs.Your going to love the car once she gets over 300 and you will want more power so save up and do it once.
rspecf6 Banned 138 Member For: 18y 5m 1d Gender: Male Posted 02/08/08 05:20 AM Posted 02/08/08 05:20 AM Can you guys give me some advice on how to get 300rwk from my BA Phoon??What course should I follow?284 from tune , injectors, pump and air filter, 16 more should not be difficu
allanxr6t Member 3 Member For: 13y 6m 18d Posted 17/03/13 06:35 AM Posted 17/03/13 06:35 AM I got a ba xr6 turbo 2003 model I want to make 310 plus rwkw saflty wat do I need to do to my car its 4 speed auto
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/03/13 08:56 AM Posted 17/03/13 08:56 AM Take it to a site sponsor with your bank cardCheers 2
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 20d Gender: Male Posted 17/03/13 09:51 AM Posted 17/03/13 09:51 AM ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Cant u tune it for him jet.? just run it up in 8f. 300rwks easy. just a tune. lol
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/03/13 10:46 AM Posted 17/03/13 10:46 AM Ok Cheers 1
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 20d Gender: Male Posted 17/03/13 10:48 AM Posted 17/03/13 10:48 AM oh dear.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now