STYLZEE Member 75 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Posted 18/06/08 07:35 AM Posted 18/06/08 07:35 AM I HAVE A MIO C520 GPS UNIT. IS THERE ANYWAY THAT I CAN HOOK IT UP TO THE ICC SCREEN?PS IM A NOOB.
smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 18/06/08 09:13 AM Posted 18/06/08 09:13 AM Yes... but not ease!You would need to pull apart the Mio.. so as a plug and play solution NO!Noob... No comment... Dont know you or who u are...
TUFGSR Legacy Donating Member 514 Member For: 21y 7m 24d Posted 18/06/08 09:15 AM Posted 18/06/08 09:15 AM ^More info. What exactly is the process?
SaMmYJ Member 28 Member For: 18y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Pascoe vale Posted 22/06/08 11:24 AM Posted 22/06/08 11:24 AM I dont know why anyone would want to output a portable gps onto a screen wich is only aroudn 1 1/2 inch biger ...you dont evan look at the screen of the navigation that much .. you listen to what its staying !..that's what I do anyway ..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now