Aggressive Fish

RHR

• CNUTOX
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 3m 22d
buy a bigger fish than him and put it in. A mate in high school days had a 4ft tank he would put in 2 siamese fighting fish in each week just the 2 of them no other fish and watch them fight to the death. he had one last 6 weeks with 6 dif opponents b4 he got beaten.

They may only be fish, but they have feelings too!

Although some sickos find it entertaining to watch 2 animals fight to the death, it is also illegal in just about every country in the world. I hope your mate gets his kock bitten off by a barramundi!

that's a Fkn Awsome idea..... of to the pet shop 4 me

And I hope the Mundi has your balls for dessert! FKN sickos

Edited by ENVY-T

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member For: 17y

I nearlly bought a dozen neons the other day they where on sale ,just to entertain my saw shell turtle for a few hours ,they sell live crickets and mealy worms for him so I;m still debating the diference he might get em next week

Edited by our06t

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 5d
buy a bigger fish than him and put it in. A mate in high school days had a 4ft tank he would put in 2 siamese fighting fish in each week just the 2 of them no other fish and watch them fight to the death. he had one last 6 weeks with 6 dif opponents b4 he got beaten.

Ahhh - Guys, Im not sure if you know this but I actually work for the RSPCA and am a member of the anti cruelty against animals foundation!!! Watch what you type as you will be reported!

Jokes!! Well I laughed anyway...

Im not really gonna condone this sort of behaviour and I probably wouldnt do this myself, Even if its just a fish... Maybe your friend was abused as a child?

Definately name the 6 week warrior after van damm though.

Afterall - there is plenty more fish in the sea, but its pretty cruel.

• Member For: 17y 6m 28d
As the title would suggest I have a problem with One fish in my tank.

The little bastard always chases after another fish of the same breed. When that fish hides the little bastard chases after the other types of fish.

Is the little bastard destin for a date with the sh*tter

take all the other fish out in a seperate tank, and put 3 siamese fighters in there to give him a taste of his own medicine.

we have a bully fish as well, theres one that spends its entire day in side a little castle and is too scared to come out.