Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: syd south
Posted

nope mine is a few weeks off yet.

  • Toughest BA Turbo
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
Is anyone going to go to the street meet on Wed the 18th?????

Possibly, although forecast is an entire week of rain.

Brian

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: nsw
Posted

there are 3 things in life you can count on.

death

taxes

and rain on wed night at wsid.

  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 19y 9m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Macksville NSW.
Posted

Yep, Ill be there, but only because Ive got a Divisional council meeting up in the tower.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 21d
Posted
Yep, Ill be there, but only because Ive got a Divisional council meeting up in the tower.

Mate gave it a miss, gotta drive 3 hrs to get there so didnt wanna risk it with the weather

  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 19y 9m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Macksville NSW.
Posted (edited)

Shame......it was a good night......great turbo weather :ifiusethisimafag:

Edited by BionicXR6T
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Bonnyrigg Heights, NSW
Posted

I went to the creek last night, there were lots of cars about 4 GTs and about 3-4 Ts the mercury was quick with a 11.6 I saw the yellow one run but I forget what he done I think a mid 12, a white but he done a high 13 and in tune phantom ute was there too ...

it was a great nite all round but got cold towards the end

when are we all going to go? ill be in it

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 18d
Posted

I was there. It's lightning strike mate!!!

Best I could do was an 11.6 at 126mph. The car definately has more in it. I just couldn't get a decent launch and wasn't happy with my shifts.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...