09WNS Member 19 Member For: 18y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast, QLD Posted 05/06/08 08:47 AM Author Posted 05/06/08 08:47 AM he spent 200g and sold for 94g.....??? no wonder he didn't build many....he only built one of each carhe wanted them as demo's for spare parts for Holdens and fords
Chich Damn You's A Sexy Chich Member 3,843 Member For: 18y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Your House Posted 05/06/08 08:48 AM Posted 05/06/08 08:48 AM ok.... expensive demo's good luck findin em champ.
09WNS Member 19 Member For: 18y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast, QLD Posted 05/06/08 08:56 AM Author Posted 05/06/08 08:56 AM the red one I posted was in Street Machine in 2004 I thinkwith a big poster of it I have my mags signed the ones I knew he had he cars/utes in as well as the Street machine poster
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 17d Gender: Male Posted 05/06/08 09:06 AM Posted 05/06/08 09:06 AM you're going to struggle to find it if there is only 1
09WNS Member 19 Member For: 18y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast, QLD Posted 05/06/08 09:10 AM Author Posted 05/06/08 09:10 AM (edited) you're going to struggle to find it if there is only 1yeah but I know of 2 utes and 2 or 3 sedansbut not where they are and if they are still in one peice? Edited 05/06/08 09:11 AM by 09WNS
Guest Guests Posted 05/06/08 09:21 AM Posted 05/06/08 09:21 AM Why do you want to find them? Do you wanna buy one or something
09WNS Member 19 Member For: 18y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast, QLD Posted 05/06/08 09:27 AM Author Posted 05/06/08 09:27 AM nah not out to buy onebut I seen them getting builtbut only have pics of the bolero and the red utebut have some mags they where in just want to know if they are alive or not been only one of each made no two are the same
Grudgee Every Mod's Favourite Member Member 1,496 Member For: 18y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/06/08 09:27 AM Posted 05/06/08 09:27 AM Sometimes. Just sometimes, it's hard to resist such an offering of sheer mockery potential. I hope you find what you're looking for, but don't begrudge people for giggling at something they deem funny.
Chich Damn You's A Sexy Chich Member 3,843 Member For: 18y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Your House Posted 05/06/08 09:32 AM Posted 05/06/08 09:32 AM I have walked away already....
mic Legacy Donating Member 1,725 Member For: 18y 8m 20d Gender: Male Posted 05/06/08 10:17 AM Posted 05/06/08 10:17 AM I would say you guys are being very rude to this nice chap 4 nothing. We act civilized on cruises 2 keep a good reputation. Same on here, why be nasty. I have never heard of them mate and good luck
Recommended Posts