The Wa Cruise Ideas Thread

sixappeal

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 21d

I can't make the go karts but Feebs has calculated on her calender that I am free for the cruise. Woo saving that 2 bucks for fuel, Sorry no peep show for you Deanoss

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 14d
I can't make the go karts but Feebs has calculated on her calender that I am free for the cruise. Woo saving that 2 bucks for fuel, Sorry no peep show for you Deanoss

im sure we could have a whip around on the night should be able to wrangle up 2 bucks :nyaah:

do they still make 1 and 2 cent coins :crybaby:

I found a few bucks when I was cleaning my car out so I can pay for myself! Saturday night shinanigans with the seedy old men at Club X here I come :bowdown:

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members

I might splash out a couple of gold coins see if I can get a couple of the mine monsters to get there kit off seeings im stuck here for the weekend

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members

yeh cheers mate

every now and then you get some nice ones but I swear there is like some sort of fugly employment scheme going on

so the guys dont get distracted maybe although its really sad to see what some guys will resort to after 3 weeks on a mine sight :rockon:

Yea heard plenty of stories mate. Got family & friends that work offshore as well as on site so nothing you say would surprise me! Lol

When are you back?

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members

on a lighter note I will have my flash tuner by cruise time only gonna have the generic tunes but it will provide me with some entertainment till I get the rest of me gear work has sorted my payout which should be in this pay so its shopping time :rockon:

back wed morning

Edited by bluute