Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Every Mod's Favourite Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I'm going to be rolling (95% sure) to Calder on Friday and would love to see some forum peeps come along too. Anyone up for it?

  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: melbourne
Posted

Yeah im heading out this friday for a run, was going to to see if anyone was going out lol!!! will have to catch up... Anyone else coming???

cheers Ryan

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

Good luck dudes!

Grudgee - Rip it up mate! Its always awesome to see the big TT's go down the track :icon_ford:

  • Every Mod's Favourite Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
Yeah im heading out this friday for a run, was going to to see if anyone was going out lol!!! will have to catch up... Anyone else coming???

cheers Ryan

Great stuff mate. Be sure to come up and say g'day. I dare say I'll be the only silver TT there.

Cheers

Jon

  • Every Mod's Favourite Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
Good luck dudes!

Grudgee - Rip it up mate! Its always awesome to see the big TT's go down the track :icon_ford:

Cheers Senna. I'm hoping for a mid 13, but would be happy with anything in 13's. If I run a 14, I'll drive straight out the gates in disgust!

On a side note, I was in Sydney Yesterday on business and saw 2 TT's in my travels. I've had my TT for a couple of months and have only ever seen one other in VIC and 3 TTGs. Much rarer down here. :omg:

  • Damn You's A Sexy Chich
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Your House
Posted

there must be about 5 tt's in my area alone, my uncle owns 1 of em' good luck btw

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: melbourne
Posted
Great stuff mate. Be sure to come up and say g'day. I dare say I'll be the only silver TT there.

Cheers

Jon

yeah will do, be good to see a TT hitting the strip.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: vic , melb SE
Posted

yeah il be of to calder to , just watching but . should be great seeing that tt run.

  • I miss her...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Im heading up to calder again :tonguepoke:

  • KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I might come down and watch..wont have my car by then.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...