Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 4d
Posted

Hi Everyone - yeah my first post. I'm a FordForums kinda person. My first ever Ford was a Territory SY 2006 and I love it. Since then I've taken a huge interest in all things Ford have been doing.

I am in absolute lust over XR6T. SERIOUSLY doing everything to get into one soon.

One small thing that bombs me, the interior.

Called into my local Stealership and saw a G6E with it's beautiful dark leather. No XR6T's yet (due to that little issue). I'd take a G6ET if I could have XR6 wheels - noice....

WHY O WHY cant you option full leather in the XR6?

Does anyone have some decent pics of the interior of an XR6 with the options leather "trim". (why is it ford always skips the little details on their site).

Cheers

Vfast.

  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Full leather is a part of the Lux Pack, and its a damn good deal if you ask me! It includes quite alot for only 5k. Premium sound, premium interior and the 19" wheels. Can't got wrong with that mate!

Also - I'm fairly certain that you can get a full leather interior as a stand-alone option. If you are keen I can confirm this on Monday if someone else doesn't already post an answer by then.

Cheers,

Jonesy

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 4d
Posted

Hey - thanks for the reply. I was pretty sure it wasn't FULL leather, but a leather trim. I was considering the lux pack until MOTOR gave the 19"s such a caining, plus I like the 18"s a lot more.

Appreciate any confirmation. I know you can option the leather trim, but I just wanna know if it's full leather or not.

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Not 100% sure on the new model, but I doubt it would be “full leather”.

I know it seems a bit wrong butchering a new car, but have you considered getting aftermarket leather? That way you can get exactly what you want.

And :rockon:

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

yeah, you won't find many cars that have full leather, its usually just the bit that you sit on, then the rest is like a vinyl that looks very good.

If you get a custom interior you will get a good quality genuine leather and you can co-ordinate the colous and stitching

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: kenthurst, Sydney
Posted

I just ordered lux pak on mine but it would have been nice to have an option of different shades of leather , lighter shades like bone colour. Have had black leather for 3 yrs and it would be nice for a change. Still looking forward to the new car however.

Cheers, Geoff

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Rockingham, W.A
Posted

if you order the luxury pack can you order it all minus the 19" wheel upgrade? Im just not keen on the bigger wheels but would love the leather and the rest of the bits you get. If you can do that what does the price come down to?

Cheers guys

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

Its pretty unlikely you will get any money back ashmo, I would say the dealer would order the car, then when it comes in, swap the 19's with 18's off a stock vehicle. Speak to your dealer though, they may be able to work something out for you

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Rockingham, W.A
Posted

thanks pat :spoton: I will give them a buzz tomorrow! Do you know if the leather can be ordered by itself?

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

Yeah, of course it can! $2100 option

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...