phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 24d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 14/06/08 08:20 AM Posted 14/06/08 08:20 AM If I didn't have to travel two hours just to get to the start point it might have been a little bit easier. Big ALWelcome to my world Al !! a relatively short drive of one hour for me on this occassion.
castro7 rob327 Member 227 Member For: 18y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW and Bribie Island QLD Posted 14/06/08 08:41 AM Posted 14/06/08 08:41 AM I think heading back up the coast after the cruise , like any other sunday, will be a massive shoite foight
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/06/08 08:48 AM Author Posted 14/06/08 08:48 AM Usually alot better heading out of Brissie towards either coast than the other way round though
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 14/06/08 08:55 AM Posted 14/06/08 08:55 AM Looks like a good turnout, have a great day all.PS Trentus, grab me a half dozen Big Dags pies and stickem in the freezer for me.I'll grab'em later, that's if you can resist the temptation
Mitch Member 1,193 Member For: 18y 9m Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD Posted 14/06/08 08:56 AM Posted 14/06/08 08:56 AM I really hope tomorrow morning was like today, felt like it was about 7 degrees till lunch time.. Froze my nuts of cleaning the ute....
gravelrash Member 213 Member For: 23y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Dalby, QLD Posted 14/06/08 09:09 AM Posted 14/06/08 09:09 AM for those who dont know Toowoomba it WILL be farking freezing, bring the thermals.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/06/08 09:14 AM Author Posted 14/06/08 09:14 AM Nah...it should be at least eight degrees by the time we get there PS Trentus, grab me a half dozen Big Dags pies and stickem in the freezer for me.I'll grab'em later, that's if you can resist the temptationThat's just cruel...but I'll do you a deal. Every pie that makes it back to my freezer is yours Oh and apologies in advance for the state of my ute, had to work today and there’s no farkin way I’m washing it now. Laserwash in the morning is the best I can do
castro7 rob327 Member 227 Member For: 18y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW and Bribie Island QLD Posted 14/06/08 09:14 AM Posted 14/06/08 09:14 AM 17 in toowoomba tomorrow and 22 everywhere else...... says the old dude with the moostash on the news
XRPete Member 673 Member For: 19y 26d Gender: Male Location: Here Posted 14/06/08 09:18 AM Posted 14/06/08 09:18 AM Nah...it should be at least eight degrees by the time we get there That's just cruel...but I'll do you a deal. Every pie that makes it back to my freezer is yours Oh and apologies in advance for the state of my ute, had to work today and there’s no farkin way I’m washing it now. Laserwash in the morning is the best I can do I'm with ya there Tab. worked, than a bit of sport, just got home and I'm not washing mine either.No laserwash near me
cooltint Member 686 Member For: 23y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast QLD Posted 14/06/08 11:49 AM Posted 14/06/08 11:49 AM Al what made you think I was talking about you....there's more than one typhoon that lives down your way you know That's funny I didn't notice anyone other than me registering an interest in attending this momentous event, so you must have been refering to me. lolBig AL
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now