Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: New Zealand
Posted

Hi, need some help I saw this on a Turbo listed online in NZ and love the turbo Badging on the side but can't find it anywhere been to Ford and they have never seen it, just thought I'd see if anyone could help?

Cheers

Not sure if the photo I added will show but will try again if not

post-9448-1211413350_thumb.jpg

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

Hard to tell, but it is probably a sticker mate, we don't have a turbo badge that big on anything

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 29d
Posted

Looks like a late 80's early 90's Mitsubishi turbo badge mainly from the pajero(front grille)

being in NZ where all the good cars are plentyful it wouldn't be to hard to find two badges the same

If its a sticker I would imagine that it is a copy of the same year models as they had turbo written on the rear1/4 panels

Text is from that era anyway.

If you really want some good turbo badges get yourself down to porsche :shakefist:

206726_402_full.jpg:shocked:

this is on my other car!

much cheaper than what you would imagine they cost

be carful though they wont come of without a fight!

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: leeming, PERTH
Posted (edited)

you can get the proper turbo badges (not stickers)

off ebay mate.

I have 2 on these front panels and they look sweet

that one is a mazda/mitso badge/sticker

Edited by sensoryamusia
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Ville
Posted

I have seen the badge cant remember ware but they look sweet.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Ville
Posted

but you cant get them any more not fair. anyone know were I can get the red turbo sticker that's on side of the blue T. I looked on ebay and found nothing.

post-14810-1211446370_thumb.jpg

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Sorry mate I just found em, I got no idea where you get em.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: leeming, PERTH
Posted (edited)

hey mate

I have the proper turbo badging ,positioned like the blue car above.

looks way better than the stickers,

I bought them off this ebay seller

http://myworld.ebay.com.au/falparts_online/

he had heaps im sure if you msg him he'll chuck some up for ya

hope that helps!

Edited by sensoryamusia
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Ville
Posted

ok mate TY I have going a left him a message he had nothing for sale ill see what he has to say cheers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...