KeddyXR6T Legacy Donating Member 320 Member For: 17y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/03/12 09:06 PM Posted 20/03/12 09:06 PM Excellent, I see how it works now so by the looks of things April will be the go I guessing most of you are in the east well at least where most of the cruises star. Any of you out there from the west or north would be good if we got a meet point on this side of Melbourne to travel out to the east
XRTFG6 Member 97 Member For: 15y 7m 22d Gender: Male Posted 21/03/12 03:56 AM Posted 21/03/12 03:56 AM Excellent, I see how it works now so by the looks of things April will be the go I guessing most of you are in the east well at least where most of the cruises star. Any of you out there from the west or north would be good if we got a meet point on this side of Melbourne to travel out to the eastStarting from the west sounds good 3
webby324 Legacy Donating Member 313 Member For: 16y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: Yarra Valley Posted 21/03/12 08:59 AM Posted 21/03/12 08:59 AM Ok I'm going to try and get a cruise happening on May 12th. It's a Saturday morning.The cruise route will be beginning from croydon and heading up to marysville and back. Will begin around 9:30 in the morning and consisting of lunch when we get to our destination. I will post up more details when I know (next week or so).Sorry it's taken a while but had alot of things to sort out lately.Cheers 1
Riff Legacy Donating Member 670 Member For: 15y 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/03/12 09:06 AM Posted 21/03/12 09:06 AM Okay sounds good!
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 8d Gender: Male Posted 21/03/12 10:02 PM Posted 21/03/12 10:02 PM If my cars up and running at the time I'll be interested.
webby324 Legacy Donating Member 313 Member For: 16y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: Yarra Valley Posted 22/03/12 03:02 AM Posted 22/03/12 03:02 AM No worries guys, be good to get another one happening.
XRTFG6 Member 97 Member For: 15y 7m 22d Gender: Male Posted 22/03/12 03:24 AM Posted 22/03/12 03:24 AM 12th no good for me :(
webby324 Legacy Donating Member 313 Member For: 16y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: Yarra Valley Posted 22/03/12 05:10 AM Posted 22/03/12 05:10 AM Looks like you'll have to cancel whatever it is your doing then
XRTFG6 Member 97 Member For: 15y 7m 22d Gender: Male Posted 22/03/12 10:33 AM Posted 22/03/12 10:33 AM Yea I wish I'll just have to wait for the next one
KeddyXR6T Legacy Donating Member 320 Member For: 17y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/03/12 10:39 AM Posted 22/03/12 10:39 AM Starting from the west sounds good Anyone Eles or are there only 2 fords in Late model camira country (western suburbs) 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now