velociTy Team Velocity Member 1,202 Member For: 22y 8d Gender: Male Location: Margs WA Posted 17/05/08 09:59 AM Posted 17/05/08 09:59 AM Got myself a new set mags with maragoni tyres.The mags are Ruff racing 931 19"x8.5 and 19"x9.5.Very impresed with the maragonies the stick like to a blanket.
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 17/05/08 10:23 AM Posted 17/05/08 10:23 AM Very nice Craig
Mitch Member 1,193 Member For: 18y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD Posted 17/05/08 10:47 AM Posted 17/05/08 10:47 AM They look awesome, nice choice
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 17/05/08 11:10 AM Posted 17/05/08 11:10 AM How much did you pay for your tyres as it looks like I will be up for some new 19" tyres soon.
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 29d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 17/05/08 11:35 AM Posted 17/05/08 11:35 AM (edited) How much did you pay for your tyres as it looks like I will be up for some new 19" tyres soon.Here in VIC the 19's are on special for 250 per tyre which is unreal for Marangoni's. My brother got a set last week for 280 each so a good deal there. Sometimes, I wish I had 19's cause apparently they arent available in 20's yet as I tried getting some quotes yesterday. Anyhow, back on topic. Your car looks nice buddy. A bit like Robins (XLNT) car.cheers,San. Edited 17/05/08 11:35 AM by XR2DY4
velociTy Team Velocity Member 1,202 Member For: 22y 8d Gender: Male Location: Margs WA Posted 17/05/08 11:36 AM Author Posted 17/05/08 11:36 AM (edited) How much did you pay for your tyres as it looks like I will be up for some new 19" tyres soon.$300 ea for the fronts and $360 ea for the rears.Thanks for all the positive comments Edited 17/05/08 11:41 AM by velociTy
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/05/08 01:15 PM Posted 17/05/08 01:15 PM Nice wheels, shocking tail lights
F6TEEN Legacy Donating Member 286 Member For: 19y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Mitcham, Vic Posted 17/05/08 03:29 PM Posted 17/05/08 03:29 PM (edited) I got a set of Marangoni's in Jan and I swear I went through them like butter... got them for $230 each... didn't last all that long... and I just got a new set of falken rears on thursday.. what the size of tyre you have on the rear with the 19x9.5s? Edited 17/05/08 03:30 PM by F6TEEN
velociTy Team Velocity Member 1,202 Member For: 22y 8d Gender: Male Location: Margs WA Posted 17/05/08 11:44 PM Author Posted 17/05/08 11:44 PM I got a set of Marangoni's in Jan and I swear I went through them like butter... got them for $230 each... didn't last all that long... and I just got a new set of falken rears on thursday.. what the size of tyre you have on the rear with the 19x9.5s?275/30zr19
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 18/05/08 12:07 AM Posted 18/05/08 12:07 AM Nice rims, and good tyre choice.These are a great bang for buck tyre, they stick very very well.Be interesting to see what milage poeple get from them.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now