Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North West Aus
Posted

hi guys ive got the same problem with my BA 2003 xr6 turbo.... But seems bad the light turns on when I start the engine it make a loud rumble sound and u cant accelerate and seems like its bout to stall but it doesn't....

it sounds bad so I turn the car off and it 100% better, I havent notice any lack of performance or anything like that its just doesnt sound and feel good

like some help cheers :unsure:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Here
Posted

My money would be on your tps ford powa.

Mine did the same and got the tps replaced under warranty.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North West Aus
Posted

I dont know if car under warranty I dont think so..... how much would it cost? :Doh::spoton:

  • 3 months later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 9d
Posted

Guys,

Exactly the same scenario (BA MKII XR6T Ute) but directly after some upgrades to it.

HPF removed the Centre muffler, 10PSI mod etc, and it was running OK for maybe a week, and now the thing is as stable as the interest rates.

Im in the North west suburbs of Melbourne, dont really want to have to go all the way back to Dandy to speak to Rob, if anyone has any advice of a place to check the tune and also the sensors etc, that would be great....otherwise I will just give HPF a call :)

Cheers

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 2d
  • Location: Wollongong
Posted

all I can say is u's r lucky mine just dies all together I wish when the light come on it still ran.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...