NVT Formerly EGOBFXR6 Legacy Donating Member 1,111 Member For: 18y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 27/04/08 04:17 PM Posted 27/04/08 04:17 PM Hey all,Looking through the paper last night and saw a ute that I'm seriously considering buying.Just wanted to know if this was a good deal or not...2003 BA XR6 Turbo39,000 KM's4 Speed AutoLeather SeatsHard-CoverLoweredPhantomOther than that I think its pretty stock...Asking $24,990 - I'd get it a bit lower I'd reckon though...Thanks guys,Dan
DRTYBOOST Member 363 Member For: 19y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 27/04/08 04:48 PM Posted 27/04/08 04:48 PM id give him 23k, sounds good thoughGoodluck
NVT Formerly EGOBFXR6 Legacy Donating Member 1,111 Member For: 18y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 28/04/08 06:40 AM Author Posted 28/04/08 06:40 AM Thanks DRTY,btw - is that you in your avatar Dan
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/04/08 06:45 AM Posted 28/04/08 06:45 AM Why a BA?
NVT Formerly EGOBFXR6 Legacy Donating Member 1,111 Member For: 18y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 28/04/08 07:55 AM Author Posted 28/04/08 07:55 AM Because I need a ute...I can't afford a BF and I really want a turbo...If I could I'd much rather get a 6 speed auto BF Turbo.Cheers,Dan
Mitch Member 1,193 Member For: 18y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD Posted 28/04/08 11:12 PM Posted 28/04/08 11:12 PM I rekon that's a pretty decent price, as drtyboost said offer him 23k,pretty nice to find a 5 year old car with only 40k clicks on it
purple headed warrior Member 33 Member For: 20y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Toowoomba, QLD Posted 29/04/08 02:21 AM Posted 29/04/08 02:21 AM If you get it for $23,000 then you are doing well, the starting price is pretty good.For comparison, Brisbane people are advertising them at $25,000 and above and they have 100,000+ km's on the clock and don't have leather seats.Happy buying.
veczar Gold Platinum Member Member 1,081 Member For: 22y 3m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 29/04/08 03:24 AM Posted 29/04/08 03:24 AM One owner?
NVT Formerly EGOBFXR6 Legacy Donating Member 1,111 Member For: 18y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 29/04/08 04:35 AM Author Posted 29/04/08 04:35 AM Not sure mate...Still have to call up about it...Been flat out with work and stuff...Cheers, Dan
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now