Scruffman Member 256 Member For: 22y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Prestons NSW Posted 17/05/08 05:46 AM Posted 17/05/08 05:46 AM Looks like robbo doesnt wanna go... making lots of reasons not to go. just dont come man... for all those that wanna go for a drive seeya in the morning.Scruff
TURBO4LT Member 1,533 Member For: 23y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 17/05/08 07:26 AM Posted 17/05/08 07:26 AM Why don't we try for another date and get a full turnout would be more fun?
Scruffman Member 256 Member For: 22y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Prestons NSW Posted 17/05/08 07:39 AM Posted 17/05/08 07:39 AM cruise with 2 cars = I dont care.Cruise in the rain = a bit concerned. Not much fun friving in the rain.I guess ill see what everyone else has to say about the weather side of things as well.does the lunch venue have a log fire? and beers? screw the weather LOLScruff
Smylie Member 139 Member For: 19y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Baulkham Hills Posted 17/05/08 08:32 AM Posted 17/05/08 08:32 AM Like wise, I'll be there regardless of numbers. However if I'm the only car there I might turn around and go home. As for the weather I guess I'll see what the rest of you think? See you all in the morning.
4runner Legacy Donating Member 215 Member For: 22y 2m 8d Location: Sydney Posted 17/05/08 12:12 PM Posted 17/05/08 12:12 PM I'm with Smylie and Scruffman. See ya's in the morning
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 25d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 18/05/08 12:20 AM Author Posted 18/05/08 12:20 AM GuysThe main reason why ive pulled the pin is basicly due to lack of interest. I started the cruise on the 28th of April giving people plenty of time to get organised. Ill be honest I got the sh!ts cause I put in a bit of time doing up a cruise info shet that I was gonna hand out on the day and getting the time off work. I even had people PM me wanting a cruise so I organised one and the very person/s who PM me are not coming.I hope for those who still went have/had a good day.It seems that some ppl would perfer another night cruise so I will organise one for next friday the 23rd May starting from liverpoolSo if anyone has any further cruise ideas please let me knowRobbo
Smylie Member 139 Member For: 19y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Baulkham Hills Posted 18/05/08 08:22 AM Posted 18/05/08 08:22 AM (edited) Well to all that came along today, Thank you Casey & I had a graet day. It was good to get out there and meet you guys. Here are a couple pic's that I took today, please excuse the camera work I'm still lerning the ins and outs of my new camera. Catch you all next time Edited 18/05/08 08:23 AM by Smylie
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 18/05/08 08:26 AM Posted 18/05/08 08:26 AM Not too shabby turn out, what were the roads like?
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 18/05/08 08:37 AM Posted 18/05/08 08:37 AM Roads were dry and the air was cold ie. less than 10 degrees most of the day . For those that made the effort it was a great day out. As for the malingerers who missed out Great to catch up again with a few cruise war horses and also nice to meet Smylie and his missus for his first NSW cruise.We even had a suprise visit from Rosie who found us at the museum.
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 18/05/08 08:55 AM Posted 18/05/08 08:55 AM It seems that some ppl would perfer another night cruise so I will organise one for next friday the 23rd May starting from liverpoolSo if anyone has any further cruise ideas please let me knowRobboAnywhere with some good bends and at least 1 hill climb.I.B.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now