sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 27d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 11/05/08 07:08 AM Posted 11/05/08 07:08 AM Bwaha ew. Onya mikey u dirty bastard lol
chubbzilla Member 289 Member For: 19y 3m 19d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 11/05/08 06:30 PM Posted 11/05/08 06:30 PM Yet again I miss meeting y'all....haven't been able to fanagle a new clutch yet so instead of coming along and trying to fight my heavy right foot all nite, I'm goin camping instead.ONE DAY I'll make it to a cruise
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 11d Gender: Male Posted 12/05/08 12:22 AM Posted 12/05/08 12:22 AM I'll come to rhino's 1st for sure. meet 7.30, leave 7.45?actually I wont be able to meet at rhino's. picking my bro up from hillarys so I'll meet everyone at powis.
mrdamo Legacy Donating Member 94 Member For: 19y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 12/05/08 01:42 PM Posted 12/05/08 01:42 PM I gave the ute a good wash tonight and parked it up in the garage so ill see you all on friday night.
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 27d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 12/05/08 02:23 PM Posted 12/05/08 02:23 PM Mines gunna be dirty as. <3
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 13/05/08 06:05 AM Author Posted 13/05/08 06:05 AM (edited) Friday, fine partly cloudy with a minimum of 9 degrees!The big garrett's will be lovin those temps Should be good. Roads should have a chance to dry out a little after today which is always a safe thing! Majority of the maps are printed. Will print about 50. I think last cruise we had about 40 cars? Main concern is that everyone gets a map. Hopefully its easy to follow and I've included a couple of maps for the bits that may confuse people.After many cruises in Perth, you hear "I got lost and ended up in Toodyay". I dont wanna be hearing that Bring a navigator if you can find one (although theres not actually that many roads involved), a full tank of fuel (definitely no open BP's on the cruise) and your commonsense! Edited 13/05/08 06:12 AM by Mat
DRTYBOOST Member 363 Member For: 19y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 13/05/08 08:58 AM Posted 13/05/08 08:58 AM does anyone mind if me and my mate come in a wrx as I dont have my car ready for the cruise?
Jeremy Member 112 Member For: 18y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Perth mindaz Posted 13/05/08 10:12 AM Posted 13/05/08 10:12 AM course we mind...
Jeremy Member 112 Member For: 18y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Perth mindaz Posted 13/05/08 10:16 AM Posted 13/05/08 10:16 AM nah jus kiddin hahaha
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 27d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 13/05/08 10:28 AM Posted 13/05/08 10:28 AM Should be a good night any sight of rain and I'm hitting home lol Bring the rex I dont mind at allx
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now