XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 08/05/08 02:42 PM Posted 08/05/08 02:42 PM I'm happy to meet at Powis St car park, its only 6 mins from home :D
Guest Guests Posted 09/05/08 02:29 AM Posted 09/05/08 02:29 AM Aren't the Rocko guys gonna meet at Rhino's like usual???
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Gender: Male Posted 09/05/08 03:32 AM Posted 09/05/08 03:32 AM yea, with the main meetpoint powis st it isn't worth having any mid-way stops for the SOR people (like gateways or applecross).I'll come to rhino's 1st for sure. meet 7.30, leave 7.45?
sensoryamusia Member 398 Member For: 18y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: leeming, PERTH Posted 09/05/08 09:50 AM Posted 09/05/08 09:50 AM sweet powis isn't a bad spotdon't think ill head down to gateways now, I'll be going in the opposite direction!
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 09/05/08 11:14 AM Author Posted 09/05/08 11:14 AM (edited) Looks like it'll be the hills style run It'll be long so have a full tank of fuel"shower or two" really means cloudly! Cant really beat single digit temps :DSunday Few showers clearing later. Min 14 Max 22Monday Fine day. Late showers. Min 9 Max 23Tuesday Showers easing. Min 14 Max 20Wednesday Fine day. Late shower. Min 8 Max 20Thursday Shower or two. Min 11 Max 21Friday Shower or two. Min 9 Max 21 Edited 09/05/08 11:18 AM by Mat
Jeremy Member 112 Member For: 18y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth mindaz Posted 09/05/08 01:11 PM Posted 09/05/08 01:11 PM I cant wait... is there much traffic n cops out there?
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 09/05/08 11:41 PM Author Posted 09/05/08 11:41 PM I cant wait... is there much traffic n cops out there?Theres a few spots with traffic / residents but its all good Just drive normally through those areas and there will be no problems. If I could predict police presence I wouldnt have 2 pages of speeding fines... BUT its all about time and place I guess.
wrxrw Member 177 Member For: 20y 1m 18d Posted 10/05/08 12:56 AM Posted 10/05/08 12:56 AM I should be able to make it, that is if my riceburner is welcome!
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 10/05/08 01:59 AM Posted 10/05/08 01:59 AM I'm working on the work bar Fri so won't make it. It's volunteer work too so I'm going to have to violate it's liquid goodness to get my revenge. Weather should be fine for Friday at this stage. Actually I don't even have my brake pads yet and can't drive until they arrive. They were 'dipatched' from QLD the Wed before last (30th Apr), surely they should have arrive by now?
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 10/05/08 09:46 AM Author Posted 10/05/08 09:46 AM (edited) I should be able to make it, that is if my riceburner is welcome!Look forward to seeing the S201 in all its unique glory!I kinda have the feeling jester is running a similiar map on the possum cruise!!Took me hours of random driving finding roads that arent in the local area and fun to drive but that's life I suppose! Edited 10/05/08 09:50 AM by Mat
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now