May Cruise

Mat

• Member For: 17y 8m 9d

cheers for the cruise mat!

also thnx crew for making the subaru fan boy welcome, next time ill bring the f6!

have to say, mike's [xf falcon] ride is looking total hotness, gets my vote for sexiest xr in town atm.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m
I was so lucky with that hole in the road. saw rob head to the right and I was on the anchors hard, and managed to glide over a smooth bit. me an my passengers were all goin FFAAARRRKKKKK!!! as it came up at speed, then nothing..

what actually happened at or after maccas?

That hole cost me a new tyre...

• Member For: 16y 2m 11d

Hey everyone I hope you had a good cruise, I just want to apologies to everyone, especially to stef for not showing up it has been a bad end to the week for me. I had an accident with a chainsaw on friday evening cutting firewood, it did'nt cut me but I wound up with a snapped leg.

Then dad used the xr6 last nite, someone egged it and the dogs licked it off when he got home, they jumped all over the doors to lick it off and scratched it down to the primer :(

Anyway sorry again everyone :(

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 5m 19d

sh*t Alex that's bad! Hope your leg heals well mate, and bloody hell those dogs.. maybe put something over those scratches if any of them are close enough to metal just in case theres any chance of rust forming in those scratches? :(

Cheers Ramon, it's nice to get appreciated hehe. Its still not finished, still waiting to find my XT boot and a new upper grille is in the post.

• Member For: 16y 2m 11d

yeah no sh*t it hurt quite a bit. I'll have to go see a panel beater or something when im ready to drive again I think, get it fixed up and get the scrapes and chips on the front bumper done too.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 10m 5d

are we all talking about the same hole? that one just after a set of traffic lights about 10 mins from maccas?

that's no good alex, get well soon mate!

Edited by XR06T

• Drift Queen
  • Member For: 16y 4m 10d

I think were talking about the same hole lol. I think it was you that I was behind and your exaust or somthing hit the road and it sent sparks out the back haha

10 minutes? one I hit that busted the cat was about 500m from the lights turning onto waneroo road. it was deep enough that the cat hit the floor, which has a good 100mm clearance.

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m
10 minutes? one I hit that busted the cat was about 500m from the lights turning onto waneroo road. it was deep enough that the cat hit the floor, which has a good 100mm clearance.

that's the one I hit, cut the bead on my tyre $ 250 thanks for coming. You made me think so I went to check my cat ( I have only 75mm clearance 5 inch body) . Luckily it is ok

• Member For: 17y 1m 21d

I know who that p plater is that owns the amg, he went to primary school with my brother lol, him and his twin brother got one for there first cars when they got there license, they are only 18 years old, whats the story what did he do?