Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Ipswich, QLD
Posted (edited)

Hey everyone! This is my newest baby, and so far I love it to death. I picked it up Friday 11th of April. Its a 2006 MKII BF F6 Typhoon in fire engine red! Its my 8th car in 3 years since getting my license, but I think this one will be a keeper! I've started doing some research for some more power, and as listed below this is what im getting done shortly.

She runs the ZF 6 Speed auto gear box, and I chose the auto over the manual because I wanted something that was a bit more of a cruiser, and something nice and comfy to drive. It has premium sound and I didnt want one with the leather so it has the swede.

Im near Brisbane in QLD so ill have to keep an eye on the Ford cruises! Keen to meet a few fellow 'phoon owners!

Engine: BARRA 270T 4.0L I6 Turbo

Exhaust: Standard

Coming: 4" Dump + 4" cat for performance and 3.5" cat back for some noise

Suspension: Standard

Coming: King super lows

Wheels: Standard

Coming: Was considering 20's, but "performance tires" for 20's cost way too much. So looking at some 19's now.

Modifications: Standard

Coming: Injectors, bigger front mount intercooler, flash tune.

Stereo Audio / Visual: Standard Premium Sound, Removed stock sub. Kicker 12" SolarBaric 800rms woofer with an alpine 1000rms amp.

Estimated Power: 270kw@fly & 550NM of Torque

Coming: Hoping for at least 320rwkw or more after above mods completed.

CIMG0369.jpg

CIMG0368.jpg

CIMG0370.jpg

CIMG0371.jpg

CIMG0372.jpg

Edited by Moose
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

Nice ride mate! :spoton:

Just so you know, your car is a BF MK1 not a 2 - don't worry, they are the same apart from the wheels and fog lamp inserts!

You'll find plenty of info on here too, just sift through all the crap that surrounds it!

  • You are a dead set goose
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Top stuff mate! :shocked::spoton:

They're an awesome car - hope you enjoy it!

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Ipswich, QLD
Posted
Nice ride mate! :spoton:

Just so you know, your car is a BF MK1 not a 2 - don't worry, they are the same apart from the wheels and fog lamp inserts!

You'll find plenty of info on here too, just sift through all the crap that surrounds it!

I thought the same thing, but its badged MKII? All my paper work says MKII, like all my finance and insureance, and the plates under the car say MKII. So this lead me to think it had been in an accident, but the revs check turned up nothing?

Maybe I have a hybrid freak?

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 12d
  • Location: Brissy Norf siide
Posted
I thought the same thing, but its badged MKII? All my paper work says MKII, like all my finance and insureance, and the plates under the car say MKII. So this lead me to think it had been in an accident, but the revs check turned up nothing?

Maybe I have a hybrid freak?

definitely looks like a Mk1, here is a pic of my MkII

post-6025-1208670483_thumb.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Ipswich, QLD
Posted

Yeah I got no idea, might call the dealership up and ask them WTF tomorrow.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 11m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

congrats mate and :spoton:

they are a great car

there is a cruise next weekend in qld have a look in the queensland section its on the 27 april

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Cairns
Posted
Yeah I got no idea, might call the dealership up and ask them WTF tomorrow.

How'd you go with the dealer?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 21d
  • Gender: Not Telling
  • Location: next door..
Posted

nice beast there..

just curious, any pics of the sub/amp?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...