Guest Guests Posted 19/01/09 05:31 AM Posted 19/01/09 05:31 AM Nice... What about the Phoon that was parked next to you
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 16d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 19/01/09 05:34 AM Posted 19/01/09 05:34 AM Mike you getting cheetah's?? ours r the hypa finish polish nicely... Im a dead woman if your stagger Mark is so pi$$ed that I wouldn't do it.
Guest Guests Posted 19/01/09 05:46 AM Posted 19/01/09 05:46 AM His are staggered I believe D... Pretty sure he said he was getting 8.5 (f) & 9.5 ®
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 16d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 19/01/09 05:53 AM Posted 19/01/09 05:53 AM what rims You know I'll be upset if somebody else has the same rims
Guest Guests Posted 19/01/09 05:58 AM Posted 19/01/09 05:58 AM I'm changing too cause I seen mine on a silver VS in the carpark yesterday
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 12d Gender: Male Posted 19/01/09 06:20 AM Posted 19/01/09 06:20 AM
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 19/01/09 06:21 AM Posted 19/01/09 06:21 AM anybody see the 2 big blue lines on the return road?did those Saturday before (on the way to) the burnout comp -- it made my intercooler piping pop off (that's why the bumper was getting ripped off) haha
Guest Guests Posted 19/01/09 06:38 AM Posted 19/01/09 06:38 AM Yea I seen them... Could've been better Cheers Keiran
kona86 disgruntled member Legacy Donating Member 1,237 Member For: 18y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Glen Waverley Posted 19/01/09 06:51 AM Posted 19/01/09 06:51 AM dean man u drop some nice bangers, im impressed lol
chikt Drift Queen Member 802 Member For: 18y 9m 18d Gender: Female Location: Perth Posted 19/01/09 07:03 AM Posted 19/01/09 07:03 AM hey guys,big thanks to everyone for the weekend, I think for our 1st time we were really well organised. Dean your car is insane, wish I cood do skids like you Will deffinatly have to start organising for next year. I cant believe I won an award to haha something I deffinatly didnt expect. Anyway keep postin up the pics guyscya's all soon
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now