Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 22d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted (edited)

Onfire.jpg

Before-1.jpg

After.jpg

Heres a few I have so many to go through an Matt's ripper skid when he hit the wall vid haha

Edited by sixapeal
  • Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Cant wait to drive it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Golden Bay,WA
Posted

Hey all

hope you have all recovered well and are gearing up for next year im in for sure :spoton:

HUGE THANKS TO THOSE INVLOVED IN THE SET UP OF THE WEEKEND I HAD AN ABSOLUTE BALL THANKS TO YOU

Thanks to Dean for letting me be in the car for the sunday supercruise I had a ball and I got a couple of good little vids too

Thanks to Steff and Pheeb's for letting me tag along with them on the odd cruise and also too steff for letting me do a little :banghead: in her ute we will work on it fir next year mate so you can crank your own :gooff:

And Kieran I have yours or daves sleeping bag at home got left in me ute PM me and we can sort out collection or something when I get back from work

  • T.P.I.S.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SoR, WA
Posted

And thanks to you mate for grabbing the carton of beers when needed and to stef for sneaking it in.

  • Legendary member!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dianella, West Oz
Posted

There's so much love in here...

Its great to see!

Posted

Thanks to Mark for getting me out of bed Sunday morning... I think :blush:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 9d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted

Was my pleasure.. Anytime ...

Mark

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 9d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted

quite a bitch if you wanted to move anything...

_G104179.jpg

_G104224.jpg

_G104257.jpg

_G104270.jpg

_G104278.jpg

Tocchi get up close an personal with the Snake Pit Wall

_G104306.jpg

and a bit of advertising

_G104336.jpg

Hello Avril - a wednesday night regular

_G104339.jpg

_G104368.jpg

_G104375.jpg

For a bit of bling try polishing your stock rims...

_G104381.jpg

Might just start a thread for pics of Deans car.....

_G104396.jpg

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 9d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted (edited)

I SHOULD SAY GUYS N GIRLS THAT IF ANYBODY WANTS A PARTICUALR PIC LET ME KNOW.

d

Edited by lil_bodes
  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

Great pics D!

You're certainly getting better and better with that camera every time you use it

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...