Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Hey guys what do you all think of my custom boot install ive done, for those of you that know me its taken me awhile only cos ive been lazy but its finally finished so :tonguepoke:

Cheers Charlie

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: townsville
Posted

dude it looks pretty good ..do you wnat to mine ??????

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Mate it tooke me ages to finish mine cos I was so bloody lazy, I reckon I drove around for about 3months with it just being wood in there then another 2months with subs in but still no carpet lol, so im happy to finally see the end of it

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 29d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

That looks awesome.

I hang my head in shame at my boot :P

  • KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m
  • Gender: Male
Posted
Mate it tooke me ages to finish mine cos I was so bloody lazy, I reckon I drove around for about 3months with it just being wood in there then another 2months with subs in but still no carpet lol, so im happy to finally see the end of it

Ill second that lol.

Mate it looks nuts, good work bud :spoton:

So when are we doing mine :tonguepoke:

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: north brisbane
Posted

looks great and those type r subs would have a kick

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Albury, NSW
Posted

I have two type r's and was thinking of ways to install them. Do you have any build pics. Whats the approx size of the sub box.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
Ill second that lol.

Mate it looks nuts, good work bud :spoton:

So when are we doing mine :tonguepoke:

Lol your dreaming mate, im trying to keep my car up there with your in the looks good stakes, im goin for the full show car look

looks great and those type r subs would have a kick

Yeah mate they pack a good little beat

I have two type r's and was thinking of ways to install them. Do you have any build pics. Whats the approx size of the sub box.

Yeah I have build pics somewhere but ill have to hunt them down as the build did take me awhile due to being so lazy lol. The sub box is the whole size of the spare tyre space mate

  • Well-Hard Bangin' Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perff, WA
Posted

where do the groceries go???

:tonguepoke:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...