RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 12/04/08 12:27 PM Posted 12/04/08 12:27 PM Great job mate, I like the battery just sitting there... very clean and simple, well done.
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 1m 4d Gender: Male Posted 12/04/08 01:52 PM Author Posted 12/04/08 01:52 PM where do the groceries go??? Groceries WTF are they lolNar, that's simple they go in the boot of my daily drive that makes trips to the supermarket
Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 14/04/08 02:23 AM Posted 14/04/08 02:23 AM PEE, AICH, AYE, TEEPHAT!
DAWSEY Member 441 Member For: 20y 9m 25d Gender: Male Posted 14/04/08 06:06 AM Posted 14/04/08 06:06 AM love the install but does this make your boot rattel?? I had something like this but I ended up making another box and making one sub face left and one face right with the amp in the middle below them.it means I can put things in my boot to. but I do like this setup
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 1m 4d Gender: Male Posted 14/04/08 06:51 AM Author Posted 14/04/08 06:51 AM love the install but does this make your boot rattel?? I had something like this but I ended up making another box and making one sub face left and one face right with the amp in the middle below them.it means I can put things in my boot to. but I do like this setupHey mate, nar I dont get any rattels, just nice clear bass
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 14/04/08 06:56 AM Posted 14/04/08 06:56 AM Your lucky then... I have 2 JL 12s in my boot and the boot is nearly falling appart lol
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 1m 4d Gender: Male Posted 14/04/08 06:59 AM Author Posted 14/04/08 06:59 AM Your lucky then... I have 2 JL 12s in my boot and the boot is nearly falling appart lolLol well now you put it like that yes im very lucky lol
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 14d Posted 14/04/08 07:01 AM Posted 14/04/08 07:01 AM I can't wait to load up your boot with groceries. lol
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 1m 4d Gender: Male Posted 14/04/08 07:03 AM Author Posted 14/04/08 07:03 AM I can't wait to load up your boot with groceries. lolThere is heaps of boot space for that sh*t
da drone Member 16 Member For: 18y 11m 28d Posted 06/05/08 10:40 AM Posted 06/05/08 10:40 AM (edited) mate I never thought of doing that way I was going to make a horse-shoe shape box coz I want two 8" subs as well as my two 12s coz atm my sub box is sitting right in the middle of the boot ................plus there is always the front or back seats to put your shopping in lol Edited 06/05/08 10:41 AM by da drone
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now