tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/03/08 07:28 PM Posted 30/03/08 07:28 PM The ride height looks pretty good on it as it is.....or have you got a load in the back?
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/03/08 08:12 PM Posted 30/03/08 08:12 PM Looks awesome, love the bionic
Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 30/03/08 11:21 PM Author Posted 30/03/08 11:21 PM The ride height looks pretty good on it as it is.....or have you got a load in the back?Na no load in the back, just mops, buckets vacuum cleaners and a sh*t load of cleaning chemicals.
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 8d Gender: Male Posted 30/03/08 11:48 PM Posted 30/03/08 11:48 PM nice mate
Mitch Member 1,193 Member For: 18y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD Posted 31/03/08 04:44 AM Posted 31/03/08 04:44 AM very very nice ute buddy, Hope I can get 1 that looks that nice.
BYBYHSV Member 33 Member For: 18y 11m 2d Posted 31/03/08 06:26 AM Posted 31/03/08 06:26 AM Nice ute man, god im spewn I have have sell mine. Stoopid house!
Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 31/03/08 07:03 AM Author Posted 31/03/08 07:03 AM Nice ute man, god im spewn I have have sell mine. Stoopid house!Yea I know what you mean man,I'm trying to get my deposit together.. its hard ey!
Steve_89 Member 51 Member For: 18y 7m 13d Gender: Male Posted 31/03/08 07:25 AM Posted 31/03/08 07:25 AM Great ute mate.Looks in great condition.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/03/08 07:39 AM Posted 31/03/08 07:39 AM Looks sweet as Jman, hows the induction sound with the Pod?
Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 31/03/08 08:04 AM Author Posted 31/03/08 08:04 AM Looks sweet as Jman, hows the induction sound with the Pod?Yea sounds alright, nothing quite like a 300kw T though.When I bought it I had the factory airbox on for about a month lol.Can't stand driving with it on... sounds like a camry.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now