Chat And Spotted In Canberra

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 10m 4d

I took on a super charged vu the other night. He got me the 1st time, then I got him the 2nd. It was awesome >.<

Fryer what size tyres you running on the back? They look maaaaassive :S

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 15y 9m 15d

I am game to give anything a run, I even tried a Busa on Drakeford Dr one weekend for a laugh (I had 317rwkws at the time), I launched hard and had a car length on him, then he came around me and had about 20m on me by the time I backed off. I later found out the Busa owner was my mate (FORDZ) boss.

Running 275/30R20 Federal 595 Evo's. They hook up nicely.

• Donating Members

Haha I wouldn't try a bike lol. I hate bikes in general.

I tried a 370z once... Bad idea, it was worked to the sh*t house. He flogged the sh*t through me lol.

I also took on a stock bf typhoon when I had car stock. Owned it haha. It was my friends and he wa sleechless lol

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 7d

How many kms you get out of the evo's fryer? I heard grip is alright but they wear pretty crap

The only thing I've really had a go at was a vx ss, sounded like it had mild cam work, exhaust etc. He didn't stand a chance lol. I want at least 300rwkw before I really get game. In griffith I had a p plater try race me in his vy sv6 so I dropped a gear so he thought it was on and let him go haha. Too many cops on that road and I know I didn't have to prove myself lol

• Donating Members

I've got 275 falkens on the back of mine, an they're pretty much bald :/ need new ones -.-

Also I spotted a white xr6 turbo today, had no spoiler, black rims and blacked out tail lights. Looked mean :)

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 15y 9m 15d

How many kms you get out of the evo's fryer? I heard grip is alright but they wear pretty crap lol

Belatto - I've done about 5 thou on the rubber (running about 36-40 psi), most of which has been everyday driving to and from work and two trips to the coast, no skids or drags.....yet! From my experience they do prefer the dry, as I have had some exciting moments in the wet when my throttle foot was a lil too heavy.