tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/02/09 06:08 AM Posted 19/02/09 06:08 AM I’m sure it’s not news to you - but I hate you Scotty
Ghosti NOT THERE!... THERE! Member 852 Member For: 18y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/02/09 06:08 AM Posted 19/02/09 06:08 AM Crazy awesome.Which one is you mate?And tell me, did Dave Pitman plaster his stickers everywhere over there?
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/02/09 06:09 AM Author Posted 19/02/09 06:09 AM Only about 1000, why you know him?Scotty
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/02/09 06:11 AM Author Posted 19/02/09 06:11 AM 2nd from the right, the guy in white shirt to the left is my brother.http://www.motorsportfotos.com/gallery/v/U...G_0172.jpg.htmlScotty
Ghosti NOT THERE!... THERE! Member 852 Member For: 18y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/02/09 06:21 AM Posted 19/02/09 06:21 AM I think I'm in lurrv... LOL I don't personally know Pitman, I've been to a LOT of Dutton Rally rounds over the past few years for work and if you've been to just one, you couldn't help but notice his shameless self promotion with those bloody stickers lol. Funny dude. I remember seeing the name on his car changed to PISSEDMAN.
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 19/02/09 06:51 AM Posted 19/02/09 06:51 AM Bout bloody time....How awesome does it look! Mucho jealous!!Is you brother going back this year?
ralfus90 Member 769 Member For: 18y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: under a rock perth wa Posted 19/02/09 07:56 AM Posted 19/02/09 07:56 AM words just wouldnt inform you just how much I resent you on that trip...lol hope your havin a ball mate absolutely gorgeous around europe this time of year and even better looking out the window of any one of them cars MOREPICSORBAN!!!! for those of us that wont be able to do it anytime soon if at all..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now