XRPete Member 673 Member For: 19y 25d Gender: Male Location: Here Posted 17/03/08 10:40 AM Posted 17/03/08 10:40 AM is that me your talking to. Corey parker and scott prince scored more for me.Where do you see the rankings of other people?
jsmith Legacy Donating Member 712 Member For: 18y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown Posted 17/03/08 10:45 AM Posted 17/03/08 10:45 AM Holey crap, Last I saw I was about 6th.
jsmith Legacy Donating Member 712 Member For: 18y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown Posted 17/03/08 10:48 AM Posted 17/03/08 10:48 AM Where do you see the rankings of other people?Click on the Tool bar/crossbar (whatever the thing is called) where it says "leagues" and then click on "FORDXR6TURBO".Should take you to a page with all our names and scores, If you click on a team name it shows that teams players as well.
XRPete Member 673 Member For: 19y 25d Gender: Male Location: Here Posted 17/03/08 10:53 AM Posted 17/03/08 10:53 AM cheers
XRPete Member 673 Member For: 19y 25d Gender: Male Location: Here Posted 17/03/08 10:58 AM Posted 17/03/08 10:58 AM I can't find xr6turbo league. all I can find is some 1876 league. Think I f...ked something up. Maybe I joined the wrong league
XRPete Member 673 Member For: 19y 25d Gender: Male Location: Here Posted 17/03/08 11:02 AM Posted 17/03/08 11:02 AM sorry guys worked it out. I'm a little slow
Azid Rush Donating doesnt allow you to be an idiot! Member 692 Member For: 19y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 17/03/08 12:11 PM Author Posted 17/03/08 12:11 PM I created this damn league and im doin sh*te haha damn benji and one or 2 other players that didnt play I didnt even know were out :( next week will b better im onto them now lolGO THE SHARKSI vote a win at brookvale should be worth 8 points
XRPete Member 673 Member For: 19y 25d Gender: Male Location: Here Posted 18/03/08 07:55 AM Posted 18/03/08 07:55 AM top of the table for me........ I'm bragging now cause its all downhill from here
xr6demon Member 58 Member For: 22y 2m 13d Location: kingsford Posted 18/03/08 08:09 AM Posted 18/03/08 08:09 AM pete your killing it............................only 25 rounds left to stay up there though
XRPete Member 673 Member For: 19y 25d Gender: Male Location: Here Posted 18/03/08 08:24 AM Posted 18/03/08 08:24 AM that's the problem. surely there is a prize for the 1st round winner..........
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now