Scubzz Member 24 Member For: 18y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney- St George Posted 11/03/08 10:58 AM Posted 11/03/08 10:58 AM (edited) I cant help but go for the dragons haha I live less then 50metres from jubilee oval hahaha and fat chance beating the dragons its the first game we always smash the first game and go downhill from there haha its a nathan brown tradition Edited 11/03/08 11:05 AM by Scubzz
xxr64t XXR.64T Legacy Donating Member 560 Member For: 21y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: sydney's east!!! Posted 11/03/08 12:00 PM Posted 11/03/08 12:00 PM you join up steven p?Done... the wiggles is in the house (why the wiggles I donno)
jsmith Legacy Donating Member 712 Member For: 18y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown Posted 11/03/08 12:48 PM Posted 11/03/08 12:48 PM I cant help but go for the dragons haha I live less then 50metres from jubilee oval hahaha and fat chance beating the dragons its the first game we always smash the first game and go downhill from there haha its a nathan brown traditionNot always 2006, Rd1 St George Vs Wests Tigers, 15-24 Tigers Win
Azid Rush Donating doesnt allow you to be an idiot! Member 692 Member For: 19y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 13/03/08 08:38 AM Author Posted 13/03/08 08:38 AM ahhh liking it, seeing some common rivalries opening up getting exciting
jsmith Legacy Donating Member 712 Member For: 18y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown Posted 13/03/08 10:08 AM Posted 13/03/08 10:08 AM wait, I can't wait, I have it on channel 9 already for the footy show.AND I still have to wait for sunday to see my Tigers.PS, Hey Scubzz, Dragons SUCK
Azid Rush Donating doesnt allow you to be an idiot! Member 692 Member For: 19y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 14/03/08 08:32 PM Author Posted 14/03/08 08:32 PM ahh 2 games down the season has startedLET IT BE ON!
Azid Rush Donating doesnt allow you to be an idiot! Member 692 Member For: 19y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 16/03/08 09:52 AM Author Posted 16/03/08 09:52 AM bloody benji marshal pussy
xr6demon Member 58 Member For: 22y 2m 17d Location: kingsford Posted 17/03/08 06:20 AM Posted 17/03/08 06:20 AM jeremy had a good day sunday.....yeah poor benji, I have craig wing wich is gonna hurt.
xr6demon Member 58 Member For: 22y 2m 17d Location: kingsford Posted 17/03/08 09:20 AM Posted 17/03/08 09:20 AM well done pete robbie farrah got ya up there
jsmith Legacy Donating Member 712 Member For: 18y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown Posted 17/03/08 10:39 AM Posted 17/03/08 10:39 AM (edited) Did I, haven't even looked at it since saturday night after the Tigers game.Oh and GO YOU TIGERS Edited 17/03/08 10:41 AM by 1 of 5
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now