JC007 Member 28 Member For: 19y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 03/03/08 09:38 AM Posted 03/03/08 09:38 AM Hello Everyone,I am chasing 2 x BF GT-P rims... Can someone please direct me to where's the best place to buy?Cheers
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 21d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 03/03/08 09:42 AM Posted 03/03/08 09:42 AM Ebay if you are after a cheap knock off.
JC007 Member 28 Member For: 19y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 03/03/08 09:55 AM Author Posted 03/03/08 09:55 AM Thanks mate, I have two original ones from Force 6, not sure if I want fake option. Other place I see online is wheelking... any other anyone know about?
LUMO Legacy Donating Member 476 Member For: 19y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: SYDNEY Posted 03/03/08 12:29 PM Posted 03/03/08 12:29 PM There is a set of 4 selling on this forum take a look dude...
JC007 Member 28 Member For: 19y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 04/03/08 10:46 AM Author Posted 04/03/08 10:46 AM Thanks Lumo, only chasing two though, doubt he would want to sell two...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now