mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/03/08 08:11 AM Posted 01/03/08 08:11 AM I think it looks good
f6fpv Member 79 Member For: 20y 1d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/03/08 08:57 AM Posted 02/03/08 08:57 AM I like xf falcon's chop of the new F6
redman Member 95 Member For: 18y 8m 9d Posted 02/03/08 09:31 AM Posted 02/03/08 09:31 AM Hey guys just saw this on Boost Cruising, the new F6. I don't mind it, I think it has to grow on me..I am still in love with the previous BF shape...what you guys think? I want the badges
MADF6 Member 399 Member For: 18y 8m 10d Posted 02/03/08 10:36 AM Posted 02/03/08 10:36 AM Initial impression - looks like a japanese Late model camira Definately prefer Akira's version, although it might grow on me...
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 02/03/08 10:49 AM Posted 02/03/08 10:49 AM Speakin of badges that F6 badge on the rear door looks awfully lonely out there by itself.....
Evil F6 Legacy Donating Member 830 Member For: 20y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/03/08 10:51 AM Posted 02/03/08 10:51 AM Told you the F6 would look good with colour coding. Now p!ss of those wheels and it'll look better again. Gee the IC look small though, still the same as the current F6.
Venom XR6 Member 1,460 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Location: Geelong Victoria Posted 03/03/08 09:30 AM Posted 03/03/08 09:30 AM It goes all the way up to behind the grille, its pretty big.
strik9 Banned 146 Member For: 19y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: AUSTRALIA Posted 03/03/08 10:27 AM Posted 03/03/08 10:27 AM Speakin of badges that F6 badge on the rear door looks awfully lonely out there by itself..... yes it does...............I took the f6 ones of my bf and left the typhoon. now I have a f6 toaster( yes its bloody fast, if it does,nt burn the toast)
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 03/03/08 10:30 AM Posted 03/03/08 10:30 AM ha ha, that's great, I have an XR6 fridge!
Sledgehammer Member 81 Member For: 20y 10m 20d Gender: Male Location: gold coast Posted 04/03/08 02:52 AM Posted 04/03/08 02:52 AM Heaps better with the front coloured in.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now