Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 18d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 08/04/09 02:23 AM Posted 08/04/09 02:23 AM it could just be the soleniod that allows the flow of coolant through the heater core that could be faulty - I think if ya took it to an auto electrician they could probably test that for you for relatively cheap - would be a better option than blaming the core straight up
lukus Member 27 Member For: 18y 1m 15d Posted 16/06/09 01:23 PM Posted 16/06/09 01:23 PM I have the same problem. Having just seen that pic and being out of warranty.Has made me feel very IllI heard that the replacement part is a different model number?is that therefore a design fault that I could argue should be fixed at no cost to me.......please?quote was around $1200 to fixMy heater isnt working either, I was told they have to take the dash and the it was going to be 1200 bucks, however he assures me the part is very cheap. anything new since u posted this?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now