IceMyButt Link Member 421 Member For: 22y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/02/08 04:58 AM Posted 13/02/08 04:58 AM Ernie - what is the application of the 750rwkw going to be? I can only assume DRAG! Sounds like an interesting plan.
Ernie Member 224 Member For: 19y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/02/08 05:36 AM Author Posted 13/02/08 05:36 AM Ernie - what is the application of the 750rwkw going to be? I can only assume DRAG! Sounds like an interesting plan.Icy,well id like to still keep it a street Ute as I don't drive it very much now as I'm on the road 6 days a week with my transport business.it will be a dyno car and also go to the drags every no and then but predominately it will still be a dyno/street/show Ute.my Rx7 is a half chassis with a 1300hp methanol motor and that is my full on drag car and takes up a fair bit of my time on Sunday's but id like to explore the barra motor and see what is possible.the wheels will be nice on the ute......... im putting weld alumastars 15 x 10's on the rear and weld alumastars 2.0 15 x 4's front runners on the front.......... they arrived today and look a million bucks.turbo im going to use is a Turbonetics Thumper T-91 from my spare stocks.ill going to leave it there but there are some outrageous items going on it :banghead:Ern
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/02/08 05:39 AM Posted 13/02/08 05:39 AM Thanks for the PM Senna - very interesting project indeed :banghead:
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 13/02/08 05:41 AM Posted 13/02/08 05:41 AM surely that's an invasion of privacy! you bastard!god I wish I had mod powers...
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/02/08 05:51 AM Posted 13/02/08 05:51 AM :banghead:No you idiot - was suggesting that you sent me a PM with all the juicy details.Guess that was wasted
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 13/02/08 06:01 AM Posted 13/02/08 06:01 AM OHHH, ohhh, ok
IceMyButt Link Member 421 Member For: 22y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/02/08 06:06 AM Posted 13/02/08 06:06 AM Ern - sounds like an interesting project. I will be unveiling very soon my current build project which has been going for some time. It is primarily a drag application - so the motor/driveline/turbo combination has been built with that in mind. It is phase 1 with the current diff, but I am always exporing options if the diff doesnt hold up to the power. Same as with the turbo - so am starting with a T51 to see what power it makes before moving up to something less "streetable".The car will also be a streeter - but now more of a weekend car than an everyday driver. It is great to see more big buildups these days following in the footsteps of Brians pionerring efforts.Good luck and keep us posted,Phil
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 13/02/08 06:09 AM Posted 13/02/08 06:09 AM Ice, are you using the SPL T51R or the KAI?
IceMyButt Link Member 421 Member For: 22y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/02/08 06:15 AM Posted 13/02/08 06:15 AM (edited) Senna - Im using the Garrett version - not a HKS T51. I havent got the specs on it handy to me, but will post something up soon. Edited 13/02/08 06:15 AM by IceMyButt
Ernie Member 224 Member For: 19y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/02/08 06:15 AM Author Posted 13/02/08 06:15 AM Ern - sounds like an interesting project. I will be unveiling very soon my current build project which has been going for some time. It is primarily a drag application - so the motor/driveline/turbo combination has been built with that in mind. It is phase 1 with the current diff, but I am always exporing options if the diff doesnt hold up to the power. Same as with the turbo - so am starting with a T51 to see what power it makes before moving up to something less "streetable".The car will also be a streeter - but now more of a weekend car than an everyday driver. It is great to see more big buildups these days following in the footsteps of Brians pionerring efforts.Good luck and keep us posted,Philcheers Phil.......yeah mate it will be interesting to say the least. I too have been follow Brian's car as that is a weapon. Chris ( Rap1d ) is another one I like and so is Pat's ( Senna ) car. ive been on a couple cruises with these guys and they are great blokes and good friends.I always loved my ute even in standard form but since ive played with it and got Autotech to fit the APS phase 2 kit all ive wanted is more power I will keep everyone posted for sure !ErnieP.S Pat you been spilling the beans in the background............. swine ! lol :banghead:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now