whistler6 Member 417 Member For: 19y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: VIC Posted 29/01/08 10:59 AM Posted 29/01/08 10:59 AM Just wanting to know if there is a difference between the BA & BF XR6 turbo exhaust?I.e mounting points, clearances etc..Cheers
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 29/01/08 11:06 AM Posted 29/01/08 11:06 AM not as far as I know mate, the dump pipe changed a little, but I'm pretty sure that's it
RUS531 RUS531 Legacy Donating Member 410 Member For: 20y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Emerald QLD Posted 29/01/08 11:08 AM Posted 29/01/08 11:08 AM I would imagine they are the same...
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 29/01/08 11:13 AM Posted 29/01/08 11:13 AM the bf has a larger dump.......
TUFGSR Legacy Donating Member 514 Member For: 21y 7m 23d Posted 29/01/08 11:42 AM Posted 29/01/08 11:42 AM and a second sensor after the cat.
whistler6 Member 417 Member For: 19y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: VIC Posted 30/01/08 12:35 AM Author Posted 30/01/08 12:35 AM Thanks for the reply guys..I should of put in aftermarket exhaust! Looking at buying a complete X-Force 2nd hand 3.5'' split dump pipe to 3.5'' cat to single 3.5'' straight through exhaust, but its for a BF Ute, mine is a BA!!Any thoughts?? Sorry for the mix up!
Peccavi Member 29 Member For: 18y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: NT - The Alice Posted 30/01/08 10:51 AM Posted 30/01/08 10:51 AM If you dont mid me asking, what sort of dollars are thrown around on a good pipe system?And can I/you just rip the centre muffler out for a better sound?? Maybe a lammer Q, but I guess maybe Ima lammer...I am new to the 6 cylinder scene,Thanx,Bayly.
whistler6 Member 417 Member For: 19y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: VIC Posted 31/01/08 04:02 AM Author Posted 31/01/08 04:02 AM You can just replace the middle muffler with pipes or hotdogs as others have done.X force systems range from around 1200-2000 depending on where u go.Still need an answer as to whether the BF x force system from dump to y pipe can fit onto my BA?anyone??
TUFGSR Legacy Donating Member 514 Member For: 21y 7m 23d Posted 31/01/08 06:25 AM Posted 31/01/08 06:25 AM (edited) This is the X-force 3 1/2 split dump, cat and connector pipe. Bolts straight up to the stock exhaust. If it's a BF you will need a second sensor tapped in as Xforce don't supply the hole for it. Edited 31/01/08 06:26 AM by TUFGSR
Peccavi Member 29 Member For: 18y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: NT - The Alice Posted 31/01/08 09:49 AM Posted 31/01/08 09:49 AM Sweet as, hotdog sounds good for a start.Thankyou.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now