mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 26/01/08 10:59 AM Posted 26/01/08 10:59 AM Welcome to the club, enjoy the car
Erko Legacy Donating Member 1,079 Member For: 23y 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 27/01/08 11:10 PM Posted 27/01/08 11:10 PM Welcome fellow R Spec owner!
F6Rdodg'nroos Member 164 Member For: 18y 9m 3d Location: NSW-The Taxed State Posted 28/01/08 02:02 AM Posted 28/01/08 02:02 AM Congratulations, they are an awesome machine, look forward to seeing some pics.
BALLBREAKER Member 427 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Gender: Male Posted 28/01/08 04:11 AM Posted 28/01/08 04:11 AM to the wash every second day club.Yeh how about keeping the polish up to her. They look great but a pain in the ars.No more free time for him.
MADF6 Member 399 Member For: 18y 8m 12d Posted 28/01/08 08:12 AM Author Posted 28/01/08 08:12 AM I've been considering powder coating the original SpecR 19" rims, so I got my brother to photoshop a picture I found on the site a while back of a similar car to what mine will look like. After seeing the photoshop'd photos I think I'll leave them stock. He also threw the dark agents on just to see what it looks like.* Sorry to the owner of the car. I can't remember who you are, I've just a horde of photos in a directory and no reference to where I downloaded them. Hope you don't mind me playing with it - maybe you will like it. I'll post mine when it arrives but until then...Original photoPowder coated wheelsDark Agent wheels
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/01/08 09:36 AM Posted 28/01/08 09:36 AM Please please please leave the rims!Spend your time on some wicked gauges or making the engine noises different from everyone elses, just please don't touch the rims. The BF MKII rims MAKE this car!
NVYDF6 Built F6 & VE SS-V Legacy Donating Member 582 Member For: 19y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 28/01/08 09:50 AM Posted 28/01/08 09:50 AM
MADF6 Member 399 Member For: 18y 8m 12d Posted 28/01/08 10:36 AM Author Posted 28/01/08 10:36 AM IT's a deal - I won't touch the rims. I really just wanted to see what it would look like...
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/01/08 11:53 AM Posted 28/01/08 11:53 AM Good man
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 28/01/08 12:08 PM Posted 28/01/08 12:08 PM Go against the grain stand out from the crowd....I reckon it looks alright.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now