Mattttty Legacy Donating Member 66 Member For: 19y 9m 22d Gender: Male Posted 24/12/07 05:28 AM Posted 24/12/07 05:28 AM hey guys heading down to redcliffe next Wednesday for a custom tune hopefully all goes well
Superdan Well-Hard Bangin' Member Member 3,422 Member For: 19y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Perff, WA Posted 24/12/07 04:20 PM Posted 24/12/07 04:20 PM onya mattttty, let us know how it goes mate. post up some pics of the dyno results too man, and comments of your experience. always good to see. Dan
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 24/12/07 04:30 PM Posted 24/12/07 04:30 PM If you are heading to RDP you are in good hands. Let us know how you go.
Mattttty Legacy Donating Member 66 Member For: 19y 9m 22d Gender: Male Posted 24/12/07 11:35 PM Author Posted 24/12/07 11:35 PM If you are heading to RDP you are in good hands. Let us know how you go. Will do mate
Joey Member 182 Member For: 19y 7d Gender: Male Location: Australind, WA Posted 25/12/07 09:35 AM Posted 25/12/07 09:35 AM Mate,Got mine done down at RDP yesterday!! Excellent bunch of guys, they really know their stuff too. I will definately be going back for my zorst.I had cold air induction and a K&N filter, got a 9psi tune from them, came out with a healthy 330 RWHP. Very happy! Its a blast to drive. I'm sure you will get a good result :D
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/12/07 12:29 PM Posted 25/12/07 12:29 PM Awesome. Do you want more yet?
Felix Large Member Member 564 Member For: 19y 8m 4d Location: Brisvegas Posted 25/12/07 12:35 PM Posted 25/12/07 12:35 PM Awesome. Do you want more yet?Yeah got to be careful, this gets addictive, hell EZ2CME just went in to ask for directions now look at him!I said to myself, "make 300fwkw, then you will want to stop... that will be enough?!" what a load of crap! I cant see an end! Felix
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/12/07 12:42 PM Posted 25/12/07 12:42 PM :banghead: So true Felix. I did actually just pop in one day to ask about mods, got taken for a spin in a modded T that they had there and it was all over from there.
Joey Member 182 Member For: 19y 7d Gender: Male Location: Australind, WA Posted 26/12/07 06:59 AM Posted 26/12/07 06:59 AM Oh boy. Yes I want more. It's not fair :( But I'm pretty happy for the time being She smokes some rubber now, and so smooth! Its a pleasure to drive and brings a smile to my face haha! Although I'm already plotting for a full exhaust system which RDP suggest should bring me to the 400RWHP mark with less boost. That would be nice...But yes, the bug has bitten and the bug hurts. The wallet that is.
Mattttty Legacy Donating Member 66 Member For: 19y 9m 22d Gender: Male Posted 27/12/07 06:21 AM Author Posted 27/12/07 06:21 AM Mate,Got mine done down at RDP yesterday!! Excellent bunch of guys, they really know their stuff too. I will definately be going back for my zorst.I had cold air induction and a K&N filter, got a 9psi tune from them, came out with a healthy 330 RWHP. Very happy! Its a blast to drive. I'm sure you will get a good result :DHey mate nice to hear I have cold air induction k&n filter, monza cooler rear muffler removed and a sports centre muffler hoping to get the same outcome as you.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now