phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 28d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 22/12/07 11:12 AM Posted 22/12/07 11:12 AM Good stuff
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 22/12/07 03:45 PM Posted 22/12/07 03:45 PM Looks nice mate. Can you take some pics in the daylight without the flash? that's why it looks grey in the photos.Or I can check it out in Person when we are both at a cruise some time
bzerkone Member 132 Member For: 19y 3m 24d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 22/12/07 09:44 PM Posted 22/12/07 09:44 PM hey if you dont mind me asking who did you get to do it? I think it looks sh*t hot.. wanna get the ute done now.. cheers
TURBO4LT Member 1,533 Member For: 23y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 22/12/07 10:05 PM Posted 22/12/07 10:05 PM Looks great that's how they should have come from factory
IEATV8S Member 354 Member For: 19y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Albury, NSW Posted 22/12/07 11:55 PM Author Posted 22/12/07 11:55 PM Its a flat black Dagabond and yeah the visors were painted but I think when I have the money I will get them coverd in leather when I get my seats custom covered. Chopnu it was done by First class motor trimers in kenwik. I will try to take some pics in the day and you can have a look next time were out on a cruise.
iTec TEAM BA Legacy Donating Member 1,755 Member For: 21y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: North of The Bridge Posted 23/12/07 01:06 AM Posted 23/12/07 01:06 AM we just got a new cooper s with a black roof and ever since I have been thiking that a black roof on the T would look better.. now you have confirmed it!*adds another mod to the never ending list*
Ghia Member 191 Member For: 23y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Aus.Vic.Melb Posted 23/12/07 08:31 AM Posted 23/12/07 08:31 AM Very good idea! :banghead: The only question that I have is - Does it make it feel more 'confined'... Darker colours make a room feel far smaller than lighter colours and this is the reason that I assume Ford go for a more airy lighter feel?
castro7 rob327 Member 227 Member For: 18y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW and Bribie Island QLD Posted 17/03/08 02:04 PM Posted 17/03/08 02:04 PM I've been planning to have a go at this myself... not so much the hoodlining, I'll leave that to an auto trimmer. but definately recolour the plastic...I've been trying to find some tips on how to prep and what sort of paint to use but im not having the best luck... might ask a trimmer or spraypainter...does the paint wear on the seat belt sliders?
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 17/03/08 04:06 PM Posted 17/03/08 04:06 PM Off to Sunshine Motor Trimmers next week... ....if there open....What Black is it, Flat or Gloss?And did you do the same as Damo and paint the visors?Anyone wanna buy 4 cans of paint.....another mod shelved... I took the easy way out and bought a car with what should be there in the first place.....
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 18/03/08 12:09 AM Posted 18/03/08 12:09 AM I'll have to check your car out in person next cruise hey. I totally forgot that you had this done on the last cruise
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now